Review of AngelProm

Tel: 8613261103823
jackzhcom@gmail.com

jordanw17
1/4/15

I was very impressed with the style selection of $#*!tail dresses, as well as the colors offered. The dress was received in a timely fashion and was relatively true to the size selected. I just want to encourage everyone that orders a dress to be sure to include their measurements; as I did not, and the end result was I had to work out diligently for one month just to fit in it, BUT, in the end I did. To top it off, I was extremely delighted with the price!

katen7
12/25/14

Love love this website, my daughter had so many compliments on her party dress!

medeyaa
12/22/14

this dress is so refined and elegant. it's perfect for people who want finesse and don't want to spend an excessive amount of money.

celiner2
12/22/14

Recieved my wedding dress a few hours ago. Like many brides i was nervous not being able to try it on. I made sure i had someone who knew how to measure properly with me. I sent my measurements along with the payment. Well im more than HAPPY with my dress. Its just as it was shown on the picture. My only critisism is the packing. it is a little creased up, but i will take it to the dry cleaners to have it pressed professionally. I AM ONE HAPPY BRIDE TO BE. If you are going to order from angelprom get your measurements right and you wont be disappointed.

Questions? Get answers from the AngelProm staff and other customers.

AngelProm?