Review of Angelo's CDs

pendulumheart@gmail.com

1 Review From Our Community

cheryld16
10/16/14

I have reported this business to the BBB and am doing everything else I can to spread the word about their "customer service". I bought my daughter a vest (she's 15) for $40 at the Aurora store. The same day, the button fell off and no matter what we couldn't get it back on. Took it back they said we had to exchange it for the same thing, I wasn't thrilled because it's obviously not well made. Well, they didn't have any of the vests any more. So, then they said we had to get other clothes then. NO offense but most of the clothes are inappropriate for a 15 year old and I didn't come in to buy them. If they don't have the original item I purchased, I should be able to get a refund. It's not like I spilled bleach on it or did something that was my fault. The button came off. I spoke to 2 managers (at the 2 different stores) and both basically said, "That's our policy". NO help. So, I will do everything I can to make sure someone else doesn't get this kind of treatment. The young man at the register who tried to help me was very nice and very sweet. I know he would have done more if he could.

Questions? Get answers from the Angelo's CDs staff and other customers.

Angelo's CDs?