Los Gatos Plastic Surgery

Los Gatos Plastic Surgery has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 2 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Los Gatos Plastic Surgery ranks 6th among Plastic Surgery sites.

How would you rate Los Gatos Plastic Surgery?

“Thank you.”

Fernando M.
5/14/20

I would recommend Dr. Weibel to any one. His work is excellent. I was surprised by his post care. He reached out to me several times to check and see how the post op was going. He was always available if I called. I'm very happy with the results. Office personnel is awesome.

fernandom133
May 14th, 2020

chrish2347
September 27th, 2021

I cannot say enough about the exceptional care that Dr. Timothy Weibel and his staff provided to both me and my family. He went over and above what any other doctor would do in having to deal with all the insurance issues.

I was so nervous about having this bilateral capsulotomy surgery done, but Dr. Weibel never hesitated to answer all my questions no matter how "silly" they might seem, always taking the time to explain why this has to be done. His caring staff in the office (sweet Kim) and everyone in the surgery center was amazing. They took the time to talk with my family and to keep them up date as to what was going on during the surgery and how I was doing. Then waking up and not having that pain I had been living with for the past few years was simply amazing and I'm so grateful to him for taking care of this.

Dr. Wiebel called and checked up on me while I was at home, talking with my husband to make sure I was doing okay not once but a few times during the week. Then never did he rush through our check up appointments. He always give you his full attention when you're in his office. I cannot recommend this wonderful doctor enough; I wish I could give him 100 stars so people could know just how wonderful this Dr. Weibel is.

Coming to his office you always feel like your walking into a dear friends home and that's how it should be. You can find a million Doctors in the Bay Area, but very few have the kindness, the skill and the fabulous staff that Dr. Wiebel does

Questions? Get answers from the Los Gatos Plastic Surgery staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Los Gatos Plastic Surgery?

Have a question about Los Gatos Plastic Surgery?