Ancestry.uk

Ancestry.uk has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Ancestry.uk?

“Took my money on auto renew without notifying me and wont give it back! BEWARE”

Jo A.
1/5/20

Took my money on auto renew without notification! Auto renewed my membership without contacting me. Took £99 from my bank account, when I noticed I contacted them to refund me as I had no intention of renewing or using the service for that period. Only had my money for one week, I have not used that service in that time and now they refuse to refund me. I have occasionally spent money with them over many years, Clearly very narrow minded and thinking of the £99 and not any future spends.

joa359
January 5th, 2020

Took my money on auto renew without notification!

Questions? Get answers from the Ancestry.uk staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Ancestry.uk?

Have a question about Ancestry.uk?