Anaturallife.co.uk

Anaturallife.co.uk has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Anaturallife.co.uk?

“Don't buy anything from this site - this is scam”

Leo B.
3/24/21

This is my first written review. I purchased a jacket on their site in February and I cannot get a response from them. No item, no refund. It's impossible to get a hold of them over the email, most of the time you cannot leave a message and when you get lucky and are able to leave them a message, no one respond. I have sent over 12 emails as well. Last email notification was "unable to deliver", I just want my money back. The worst online purchase experience ever.

leob157
March 24th, 2021

Questions? Get answers from the Anaturallife.co.uk staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Anaturallife.co.uk?

Have a question about Anaturallife.co.uk?