Review of Analog Drone

info@analogdrone.com

1 star

airesr
1/6/17

Had the unique experience to discover the shop called Analog Drone which is nestled away in Brooklyn off of 5th Ave.

A nice place staffed with an extremely courteous staff and stocked with some really cool stuff! They have a little of everything from toys right down to some serious high dollar drones!

They're not shy about letting you try before you buy, they actually encourage it!

If you need anything or just want to ask questions and find out more about drones, this is the place to go!

Didn't really "need" anything, but wound up spending a could hundred bucks because there were some cool things! ;o)

michalp7
1/5/17

First time going to a drone shop. Joe was very pleasant during the buying process and helpful with the setup and operation of the drone. Check them out!!!

angeln7
1/5/17

Such a good staff and store , always very helpful and trust worthy staff. With huge knowledge of drones

matthewf40
1/5/17

Had a item lost in shipping refunded same day. Very nice staff

austinm29
9/26/16

Fast shipping great product I'm happy

Response from Joe D., Analog Drone Representative
Thanks very much! Come back soon! - Joe.
richardg172
9/22/16

I thought Analog Drone was going to be another one of the sites that take my money ships the product in the hopes that I buy from them again. Not these guys.
No sooner than I bought what I wanted I received a thank you email and another email stating when it would ship. (BTW same day). I also received a follow up email to make sure I had received my order and it was exactly what I paid for.
Who could ask for anything more and I am all the way down in Texas. I will be purchasing from them again and again.
Thank you Analog Drone.

Response from Joe D., Analog Drone Representative
Thank you for the honest review. We are doing all we can to keep this crazy hobby going fuup blast. New inventory daily. Keep in touch and send pictures of your latest build!

Questions? Get answers from the Analog Drone staff and other customers.

Analog Drone?