This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Amufi.vstore.ca

Amufi.vstore.ca

Amufi.vstore.ca has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 1 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Amufi.vstore.ca?

“The 1st time I shopped with ASM I very sceptical until...”

Annie S.
11/10/09

The 1st time I shopped with ASM I very sceptical until the phone arrived. My God was I amazed? I was dazzled!!! Everything went so well that I decided to order a bag and a shoes...perfect as ever. Everyone who saw my orders thought they were terrific, as interest grew I decided to make myself some extra cash. I was now making orders for people and now I am a proud dropshipper thanks to ASM. Guess what? I am getting great bargains and making money too ;-)

annies
November 10th, 2009

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Amufi.vstore.ca staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Amufi.vstore.ca?

Have a question about Amufi.vstore.ca?