AMGTradingandInvestments reviews

info@amgtradingandinvestments.com

rhondaf35
4/11/18

Tried out the AMG Day trading chat room trial for 7 day and cannot believe it!!! Opposite of any other trading service i have ever used previously. These guys are straight to the point get the job done and returns on option contracts are insane with very low risk setups! What a great community plan to be around for the long haul!

rockyg4
4/9/18

It is with complete pleasure for me to share with you my experience with AMG.
I came to this company in 2016, after endless hours of searching the web, watching videos of teachers of all styles. I found AMG to be easy to listen to, knowledgeable, clear explanations, as well as impressive in their reportings. Like most searching for a chatroom, I was skeptical and decided that I had more to lose by NOT looking into this company and taking a chance.
I was pleased to find that I was welcomed into a new family. There was a sense of community in the chatroom. Encouragement to succeed. And the most valuable, a Teacher who was there for me when I was in a trade and in trouble!. It can be scary, it can be all you have, a bad move can end your ability to trade another day. But I had My teachers Anthony and Mike to guide me and make it a teachable moment rather than a destructive day. I learned a lot that day. I learned also that I trust my teacher as a professional and as a friend. Without ever shaking hands I am confident that he has my best interest at heart. There is no competition, just a cheering section of encouragement. And lets be honest...this is a lonely profession. Friends in the chatroom make it a lot more pleasant.
AMG takes the time to explain all points of interest as well as what is key in developing healthy habits. I never wanted to be a puppet trader. At first you feel that way with so much to learn. However daily support and seeing in time trades and an active chatroom, then one day it all made sense.
I have now developed true knowledge, true understandings that feed my confidence. If you dont have confidence in this field, you have nothing.
Give a Man a Fish, and You Feed Him for a Day. Teach a Man To Fish, and You Feed Him for a Lifetime! Thank you AMG!!

ostapb
3/12/18

this is scam100% they just want your money, you will get some bad videos that doesnt explain nothing worth the money

jaked57
9/1/17

just bought the quarterly day trading chat room package! First day with the team and traded $AMZN calls off morning dip for 22% gain! Already made my investment back. After following AMG for many months on youtube i took the plunge and after a few hours I can say this community is amazing.

alexd138
6/9/17

I just recently added swing trading into my retirement account and have learned soo much from this community. From the weekly watch list, updates on current positions and clear precise entries, stop losses and profit targets I cannot believe I have only been investing long term for the last 17 years. I have been a swing trading members for the last 6 months and have made roughly 58.79 % return on my swing trade positions each month. The last 6 months have put me very close to my 17 years of long term investing. Thank you Anthony, you truly have something special.

alisonm51
6/7/17

I have invested into all 3 trading courses and would have paid 10 times more! I have never had this clarity or explanation of the market before I watched the courses. I just applied for the AMG Trading Road Map, I hope I get accepted!

johnathans10
6/7/17

AMG is amazing. I feel like I am worthwhile. Every other chat room service I felt as just another name on a screen. It seems like every week I get an email from the team asking me how Im doing and if I have any questions or concerns. I love that a community truly cares about me.

Highly recommend if you are looking for a trading community thats truly wants you to understand, and succeed.

ranias3
6/6/17

I just recently joined the day trading chat room, I was skeptical at first so I only went with the monthly membership (which I fully regret). This is my 3rd week and I am going to sign up for the extreme discount yearly subscription. I was amazed at first how not just friendly AMG Anthony and AMG Mike were but the whole community welcomed me with open arms. The premarket analysis and morning watch list are non-short of amazing. They know the market and their experience is priceless, they nonstop are explaining which level of trader should be trading which setups. I have been in many chat rooms but AMG Trading is by FAR on a whole other level! These dudes are legit

katherinej16
6/6/17

I bought the day trading course from AMG Trading about a month ago! I was sold immediately The course is laid out perfectly and precisely in order as to how to properly learn and progress through the course. On top of that Anthony personally reaches out consistently to see how you are doing throughout the course and if you have any questions. I have had many courses but never a course where I am personally sent homework and continually checked in with.

What a great buy, I will be furthering my education with AMG!

usmans4
6/5/17

I studied AMG Trading trade history for months before I decided to take the plunge. I studied the results, trade setups just as Anthony explained when I reached out via email. At the time I didnt have the money to spend on a membership but he encouraged me to keep studying his results and understand what I would have been thinking at the time of the trades. I did this for months then I had to see it LIVE. I was astonished. Live audio and screen share is the best thing ever! They literally walk you through every idea going on through their head, make it very clear and you can hear them clicking the mouse nonstop getting into trades. I enjoy this community and will be a lifetime member.

kenl70
5/11/17

Unfortunately, I fell for his scam and paid $500 for his "comprehensive" course where he would teach you price action and level 2 analysis. After getting access, it was just 20 videos of 10 minute length that he probably just slapped together in one day. It showcased no real depth of price action analysis and nothing at all about level 2 analysis. This kid is definitely a scam dont pay for his course which is now over $10oo. smh You will get nothing useful out of it.

benm121
4/17/17

I have signed up for day trading chat room, love it, Anthony walks you through every trade live with explanation nonstop !!! Best service EVER. Couldn't ask for more

annetted29
4/3/17

I as of late joined AMG Trading. The most recent 3 weeks of exchanging have been thoroughly stunning. Anthony Gutridge out exchanges the morning and they climb 20-30%, some have even run 100%.

joek73
6/6/16

These guys promise 8000% returns but have 0 proof , but the guy filed for bankruptcy / they make money off sheeple not markets. please do your self a favor and get tricked from these guys

johnp368
4/19/16

I joined the AMG Trading and Investments day trading chatroom in February of 2016. I'm up over 2000% since trading small cap stocks and weekly options. Anthony and Mike are very skilled traders and I have learned more in a couple months about stock trading then years on my own

jhonm21
4/7/16

I have been member of AMG trading, and i have learned everything about day trading on the stock market and making big percent profits with stock options, which is the best alternative for newbies, because you can make profits of 20, 40, 50 and 200%.

Questions? Get answers from the AMGTradingandInvestments staff and other customers.

2 Photos for AMGTradingandInvestments