AmeriCU Mortgage reviews

Tel: 800-979-9994

1 Review From Our Community

margos3
4/22/14

It is impossible to set up automatic payments with this bank. First they employ a hyphenated account number for their loans (in case you have more than 1, which I don't)making it impossible to set up the correct loan account number through other banks online (a hyphen isn't an allowed character with my bank)Secondly you must actually DRIVE to one of their "conveniently located" branches to physically fill out and turn in paperwork to set up any online automated payment. Unless you saved all your original paperwork from the loan, you'll never be able to get even so much as your own account number on your loan. They'll tell you this is for your own protection, even after asking for my mothers maiden name, my birth date, my address and my SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBER! Yes, apparently my loan account number is more secure than even my personal social security number. Even the monthly statement that they mail to me does not contain my account number. I feel so secure now. WHAT A PAIN IN THE A#$

Questions? Get answers from the AmeriCU Mortgage staff and other customers.

AmeriCU Mortgage?