Review of Americarecpap

Suggest Category

1 Review From Our Community

howardr12
11/4/18

Stay Away from Americare Respiratory Services. Slow service, bureaucratic overly excessive paper work, ill informed about medicare available supplies.
I need a new C-PAP machine under medicare and made the mistake of calling these people.
1. Took three weeks, an unnecessary trip to my doctor to fill out a form which I did not need because I was and existing user.
3. then could not tell me if I was eligible for a new machine saying the rules changed.
2 Then wanted me to sign a form, which was also unnecessary, saying I would pay $70/ month if not approved by Medicare.
4 Told me I was not eligible for the new Resprionics machine but would not tell me what machine they would supply.
This company is either dishonest, incompetent or just assumes we are all morons. That very day I told them to stuff it, I called a larger supplier. in ten minutes the latest Respironics machine was on order with just my medicare # and the my word that I would fax the prescription.

Questions? Get answers from the Americarecpap staff and other customers.

Americarecpap?