Review of American Laser

Farmington Hills, Michigan 48335, United States
consumer@americanlaser.com

stacyf17
10/10/15

Where to begin? Purchased groupon, made an appointment, that was cancelled twice, just a couple of days before my appointments. The only location that had an opening now, was downtown Seattle., not exactly close to Issaquah. I arrive, the location is in an old building and the office was a dump. The receptionist has me fill out a seven page application, when all I want is the Restalyn filler I purchased and have had done numerous times. The receptionist immediately informs me, I will need more filler than I purchased. I purchased the 1.5 which I always only needed before. So the receptionist is priming me, that I need to spend more. The doctor comes in and starts to tell me, I will need to purchase more filler, even before she hardly looks at me. I told her, I only wanted the nasal folds and around my mouth to be filled, and only want to use the amount of filler I purchased. She then proceeds to tell me, she cannot use Restalyn for nasal folds, I need Bellataro, which I know is extremely more expensive!!! I have had Restalyn injected before for exactly that purpose. It was a "Bait and Switch"!! The doctor told me, she would lose her license if she used Restalyn! WTF??? She was beyond weird, and I immediately wanted out of there! Their office is creepy, the doctor was creepy, and beyond unprofessional. I looked up the use of Restalyn, it was marketed for nasal folds and lines around the mouth!

heatherb
6/3/08

Do not go to American Laser Center unless you want a sham doctor - The doctors that own these centers are almost never plastic surgeons or dermatologists, they usually are not very good.

Questions? Get answers from the American Laser staff and other customers.

American Laser?