Amberinteriors.ae

Amberinteriors.ae has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Amberinteriors.ae ranks 35th among Interior Design sites.

How would you rate Amberinteriors.ae?

“Best interior design company in dubai”

fidha n.
7/13/21

I recently approached them by seeing their amazing works, it was for redoing interior works on my villa. And i am fully satisfied with their services. They were patient enough to try and understand all my requirements. My requirement changed in between, but they considered it and the outcome was perfect.

fidhan
July 13th, 2021

Tip for consumers:
Approach them. Tell them your requirements

Products used:
room interior

Questions? Get answers from the Amberinteriors.ae staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Amberinteriors.ae?

Have a question about Amberinteriors.ae?