Amatory-store.net

Amatory-store.net has a consumer rating of 1 stars from 1 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Amatory-store.net?

“I ordered a watch from Amatory-store.net”

David T.
9/15/12

I ordered a watch from Amatory-store.net. They took my money right away from my Visa card. I have not received an e-mail from them saying my watch has been shipped. I can't even contact them because the number they have listed on thier web-site is either busy or goes right to voice mail. I have tried e-mailing them and all I get is a form letter auto-reply. Do not do business with Amatory-store.net.....they are scam artists!

davidt45
September 15th, 2012

Questions? Get answers from the Amatory-store.net staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Amatory-store.net?

Have a question about Amatory-store.net?