Altex.ro

Altex.ro has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Altex.ro?

“They mock me! On my money! They didn't care of nothing!”

ANDI A.
10/23/20

I've made and payed an order (ATX*******885)and, after this, from 3 days I try to receive an answer regarding the delivery day! Every telephone answer at my request was: "stay quiet, we will call you!"-and is not the only lie! And, after this... nothing! Silence! Nobody called me from 5 days! At the end, after all my insistences, someone told me that the delivery could takes even more, because in the moment of payment I agreed a term of... 15 days! The pack have to came from the same city! How long it takes from another city? Is not normal for a company to treat like this it's clients! A little respect is necessary! But Altex don't know this word! They know only to take your money and. That's all! For Altex you are only a wallet! In romana ar suna cam asa: Mai multa lipsa de bun simt, indiferenta si o lipsa totala de respect fata de client, intalnesti mai rar! Dupa ce mi-au luat banii, a trebuit sa insist sa aflu detalii despre livrare, afland ca in momentul platii am fost de acord, ca termenul de livrare sa fie de maximum... 15 zile! Mie mi-au trebuit 5 zile de telefoane si de luat peste picior de catre angajatii Altex, ca sa aflu ceva despre obiectul pentru care banii mi-au fost incasati! Si pachetul trebuie sa vina din acelasi oras. Daca venea din alt oras, cat dura? Cumparati de oriunde vreti( chiar din China sau SUA) pentru ca produsele vor ajunge la voi mai repede decat de la Altex-Romania!

andia11
October 23rd, 2020

"stay quiet, we will call you!"-and is not the only lie!

Questions? Get answers from the Altex.ro staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Altex.ro?

Have a question about Altex.ro?