AlphaSeekr.co.uk reviews

United Kingdom
Tel: 0207 832 8213

carolh39
4/25/15

I have been a client of ALphaSeekr for the past 2 months and felt compelled to write a review because my previous experience trading the markets has been like a yo-yo!
Firstly, I used the Internet to learn how to trade the markets and then traded on a demo account. After learning for 6 months I had to just give it a go. After depositing some savings I soon found out I was too nervous and afraid to trade but lost some of my capital.
I continued my journey by looking on Google for Trading Robot and an Automated Trading Signal Provider and found 2 that I thought were great, both priced around the $100 mark. They were good to start off with, making £20/£30 a trade but when I logged in to check my account I noticed several positions were left running losses of over £200 each! My account diminished within several days! I was absolutely heartbroken, I believe if you pay for a service you should at least get what you paid for. These robots showed 90% win rate. How could they get it so wrong?!
Then I was introduced to ALphaSeekr by my friend who is a stockbroker in London. He said that he found these guys after one of his clients asked if he knew anything about them and that he had signed up himself.
I spoke to one of the representatives at ALphaSeekr, told them my story and asked them exactly how do robots show 90% win rate but lose so much? The answer was simple "win rate was closed , the trade isn't lost or won until it's closed- they could leave you running with £1,000 in the red but that isn't a loss yet". Such an obvious answer!
I thought I can give it a go for free as I've already lost a few grand that it was all or nothing. After following AlphaSeekr's Trading Signals I managed to claw back some of my losses after the first month. They helped set me up to understand how their signals work and ensured I fully understood what to do before placing my first trade. Any questions I asked they them answered quickly.
I have already spoken to my colleagues at work who signed up for free trials and this month(April) has seen their accounts grow. I would highly recommend this service for all types of traders.

tims79
4/15/15

Very useful, worth subscribing!

kevinr61
4/15/15

I have been a member with Alpha Seekr for a short while, but the content has definitely been worthwhile, and I really look forward to using the service over the next year or so. Also, the customer service is spot on and very efficient.

Questions? Get answers from the AlphaSeekr.co.uk staff and other customers.

AlphaSeekr.co.uk?