AlphaPlumbing.biz

AlphaPlumbing.biz has a consumer rating of 4.9 stars from 790 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. AlphaPlumbing.biz also ranks 66th among Plumbing sites.

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 97.1%

• When unpacking the new water heater, they notice a dent.
  • Best experience I've had with a plumbing company yet.

No critical highlights yet

How would you rate AlphaPlumbing.biz?

“Alpha Plumbing replaced copper piping in my home in...”

Kathleen Z.
4/14/20

Alpha Plumbing replaced copper piping in my home in the middle of the ongoing coronavirus epidemic. The team of plumbers were very attentive to safety. They also took extra measures to minimize the mess associated with cutting through ceilings, walls, and tile. They arrived on time, worked very hard for over 9 hours, and did a very good job cleaning up. They answered all of our questions and addressed our concerns. I am very pleased with their work.

“I was very disappointed with the service received”

Lois S.
6/4/18

I was very disappointed with the service received. I believe they played me by telling me my hot water heater was 20+ years old when it was was a model 11 years old and that I should replace it. Understandably 11 years old is old but certainly not as old as what I was told. I wouldn't recommend them. A friend of mind had the same service I was looking for and she paid $500 less then I was quoted, and her service was from a year ago. I feel I was being taken advantage of.

water heater (16) plumbing company (9) plumbing issues (11) plumbing work (9) sewer line (8) customer service (8) water line (7) plumbing problem (9) garbage disposal (6) office staff (5) quality work (4) great job (15)
kathleenz24
April 14th, 2020
jimk129
Jim K.
April 10th, 2020
Verified purchase
Great experience in a potentially bad situation. Hot water pipe beginning to leak during this time of Clovis. Did not need this problem, but it was solved quickly and professionally by Alpha plumbing.
pattyv26
Patty V.
February 7th, 2020
Verified purchase
Alphaplumbing resolved my water heater issues very quickly. They were very considerate in keeping us informed on each step and why. They went an extra mile to make our needs stress free.
kmrzp
kmrz P.
January 23rd, 2020
Verified purchase
Alpha Plumbing teams were prompt, professional and focused on the job at hand. We had a front yard pipe bust and the team assessed the issue on a Wednesday and repaired it with precision and expertise on Thursday. We were very happy with their prompt response and professionalism. We highly recommend them.
donnac682
Donna C.
February 13th, 2020
Verified purchase
A friend of my Fred Ruff with the DRAIN CHIEF plumbing referred me to you. Said I would be very satisfied with your service and I am. Thank you.

Donna Catterton
elizabethk149
Elizabeth K.
May 4th, 2020
Verified purchase
The process of replacing our pipes with pex was great. The team was professional and the job was fast. Price was much better too. A month out and we've had no issues.
jenniferw185
Jennifer W.
April 10th, 2020
Verified purchase
We were able to get an appointment very quickly. The plumber was very professional, gave us practical tips, and the service was reasonably priced. We have some other jobs on our list and we will be calling Alpha Plumbing again. We would highly recommend them!
js1066
J S.
December 12th, 2019
Verified purchase
Handled several plumbing issues in less than a day. Leaking toilets (3), leaking tub, replace kitchen faucet and disposal. The tech arrived on time, was friendly, explained each problem, and repair, before fixing the problem. Cleaned up without a mess. I felt the final charges were reasonable and competitive.
tomw120
Tom W.
January 7th, 2020
Verified purchase
The technician was extremely friendly and professional. He clearly presented the options and resolved the problem quickly.
sharong193
Sharon G.
December 17th, 2019
Verified purchase
I received a call the same day I requested an appointment. The staff called me back to make sure everything was ok until the technician could arrive the following day. The service technician was extremely knowledgeable. He explained what needed to be done to fix my issue with my stove. He fixed it quickly. Excellent service
reginaldn7
Reginald N.
April 26th, 2019
Verified purchase
An excellent company that provides outstanding service. The technician arrived on time, as promised. I was particularly impressed with the level of professionalism displayed the entire time during his visit and before leaving he tidied up to make sure that the area was cleaned and presentable. I plan to use them in the future and would strongly recommend Alpha Plumbing to any seeking good, professional service at a reasonable price.
anonymousf647
anonymous F.
December 12th, 2019
Verified purchase
From reminding me that it was time for my check to informing AA County that it has been done - all well.
deeq5
Dee Q.
January 3rd, 2019
Verified purchase
I am very appreciative that you worked me in during a very busy holiday season. Chris was great, called me in advance, arrived on time, took extra time to explain the proper care of a garbage disposal. He also checked my hot water heater giving me very useful tips, and checked the drains in the bathroom, changing them so I could more easily get hair out of the drains. Also he was very efficient.
tmccombsx
TMcCombs X.
March 19th, 2019
Verified purchase
I have consistently had a positive experience with Alpha Plumbing. The scheduling process is quick and easy. I have always been successful to obtaining my preferred date and time for appointments. Most often Chris has been my assigned plumber, and he's great. He's friendly, neat, and well skilled. All of my plumbing projects have been completed timely and without further problems. I'd highly recommend Alpha Plumbing and especially Chris the plumber.
anonymousi311
anonymous I.
February 9th, 2019
Verified purchase
We would like to thank you for taking care of our water supply leak in such a professional and timely manner. Your workers were efficient and knowledgeable. The plastic runner inside was very helpful in keeping down the amount of mud tracked on our floors. We especially appreciate that you were able to run the new water line with no damage to our porch, walkway, or landscaping. Thanks for fitting our project into your busy schedule.
We will certainly consider your business for future plumbing projects or repairs, and we will recommend you to friends who ask about plumbing work.
mikep283
Mike P.
April 4th, 2019
Verified purchase
Brothers Josh and Liam did the installation of a hot water heater. They arrived on time, worked with me to clean up after old HWH taken out and got the installation in quickly. They checked the installation very carefully and noticed a small leak in the original hot water service pipe. They called in to get permission to fix and made the fix quickly. Answered all of my questions. Final cost was right on the mark with the estimate. They were a great team.
sc221
S C.
March 14th, 2019
Verified purchase
I'll be calling Alpha Plumbing again in early April to have a second new toilet installed. Josh Watkins was extremely polite and respectful of me and my home. I truly appreciate that he located a leak at the street meter. Plus, he told me exactly what to tell the DPW rep. when I called them. A county employee came out within an hour, replaced a gasket and said the leak was fixed. I'll have your guy check the meter again in April.
lindam710
Linda M.
February 8th, 2015
Verified purchase
My experience with contractors since moving to the area has been less than pleasurable. It's so good to be able to find the good ones! The technician was on time, efficient, and thorough. He cleaned up after himself as is expected (but not always done), and even helped me move a large package into the house! I will definitely recommend Alpha Plumbing given the opportunity, and will use again if necessary!
karenf83
Karen F.
March 4th, 2019
Verified purchase
I was extremely please with the service I received. When I called, I was given and appointment that was timely and in my time frame. The problem was more extensive than first thought but was completed quickly.
The cost was extremely fair and for a retired home owner that means a lot. The young men that did the work were polite, pleasant, efficient and cleaned up completely. I intend on having remodeling done and Alphaplumbing will be my plumbers. THANKS AGAIN.
carino1
Carin O.
December 27th, 2018
Verified purchase
Alpha Plumbing arrived early in the timeframe provided. They gave an honest assessment of the issue, didn't try to push me to do anything more costly & fixed my problem. They were very courteous and professional. I will definitely recommend them & use them again!
jamesp394
James P.
January 1st, 2019
Verified purchase
Completely satisfied with all aspects of the project. Everything from the appointment to the final check out of the installed water heater was perfect - a job well done! it was a pleasure to have Josh and Jamie work in my home. I will call alphaplumbing next time I need help with plumbing issues.
marym934
Mary M.
July 31st, 2019
Verified purchase
Excellent service-prompt, thorough and providers cleaned up after themselves. Providers took time to explain the newly installed sump pump and were more than willing to answer questions. I would highly recommend Alphaplumbing.
joep238
Joe P.
January 11th, 2016
Verified purchase
I called Alpha to set up an appointment expecting it would be at least a week before someone could come out. Michelle said she had someone just leaving a job about 15 minutes away and could take care of my plumbing needs right away. The technician was pleasant and worked very efficiently. My biggest surprise was the reasonableness of the price. I highly recommend this company.
kayk46
Kay K.
April 21st, 2018
Verified purchase
Alpha gave us our third estimate for major drain issues in our newly purchased home. Their price was neither the lowest nor the highest, but what sold us on them was how genuine Chuck came across. He talked us out of unnecessary work and talked us through the problems on-hand. We do not regret our choice, and we are very happy with the work that was done by Andrew and Josh. Thanks guys!
ryanz17
Ryan Z.
January 15th, 2015
Verified purchase
We are very pleased with the results. Having benefited from Alpha's services for close to 18 years, we new the quality work that would be performed but this time they exceeded our expectations. The team worked non-stop and accomplished quite a bit of work in one day; they operated methodically, answered all of our questions, and left the place very clean. Aside from the dog barking at them and the power tools, I hardly noticed they were there. Can't say enough...

Questions? Get answers from the AlphaPlumbing.biz staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about AlphaPlumbing.biz?

Have a question about AlphaPlumbing.biz?