AlphaPlumbing.biz

AlphaPlumbing.biz has a consumer rating of 4.9 stars from 790 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. AlphaPlumbing.biz also ranks 70th among Plumbing sites.

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 97.1%

• When unpacking the new water heater, they notice a dent.
  • Best experience I've had with a plumbing company yet.

No critical highlights yet

How would you rate AlphaPlumbing.biz?

“Alpha Plumbing replaced copper piping in my home in...”

Kathleen Z.
4/14/20

Alpha Plumbing replaced copper piping in my home in the middle of the ongoing coronavirus epidemic. The team of plumbers were very attentive to safety. They also took extra measures to minimize the mess associated with cutting through ceilings, walls, and tile. They arrived on time, worked very hard for over 9 hours, and did a very good job cleaning up. They answered all of our questions and addressed our concerns. I am very pleased with their work.

“I was very disappointed with the service received”

Lois S.
6/4/18

I was very disappointed with the service received. I believe they played me by telling me my hot water heater was 20+ years old when it was was a model 11 years old and that I should replace it. Understandably 11 years old is old but certainly not as old as what I was told. I wouldn't recommend them. A friend of mind had the same service I was looking for and she paid $500 less then I was quoted, and her service was from a year ago. I feel I was being taken advantage of.

water heater (16) plumbing company (9) plumbing issues (11) plumbing work (9) sewer line (8) customer service (8) water line (7) plumbing problem (9) garbage disposal (6) office staff (5) quality work (4) great job (15)
ruthw77
Ruth W.
December 2nd, 2015
Verified purchase
I've always had very good results with work performed by the staff at Alpha Plumbing. A couple of days ago, I had my sump pump and a couple of pipes replaced by them. Andrew did a very good job doing so, and he was very courteous. The only thing that bothered me was the fact that Alpha Plumbing would not provide me with a discount on installing a new garbage disposal, which I want to replace within 30 days after my pipes and sump pump was done! Thanks, Alpha Plumbing!
caroli10
Carol i.
April 27th, 2018
Verified purchase
As always, Andrew's work was exceptional. I was a little taken aback by the price, but since he installed piping that will flex with the temperatures (instead of cracking like the old PVC--which splintered though it was completely drained, disconnected from the water supply and the hose, and vertical, in our arctic cold this winter!!??), and that's a new material, I'm sure the bill was fair. Andrew was even kind enough to put the things we moved out of the way for him to get to the work site back before he came in. It's good to have a plumbing company I can trust and rely on!
johnb1292
John B.
March 18th, 2016
Verified purchase
I think I asked for your records to be changed so communications from you go to my personal email address instead of my work email address. To date, this update has not happened. Other than that, I appreciate the ease with which I can pay your bill online. It's so much better than receiving paper bills in the mail. Thanks.
pinbuoyg
pinbuoy G.
December 19th, 2018
Verified purchase
The person on the phone was polite, courteous and nice. The plumber Chris was very nice, definitely did not have the personality you'd expect from a plumber. I did like the "one price structure" that the company used for "snaking a toilet". Even though he was careful, there was a mark on our hardwood floor in the kitchen when he left.
johnm1883
John M.
October 4th, 2015
Verified purchase
Alpha personnel were on time, courteous and did a thorough job with the renovation of my downstairs bath. I would certainly recommend their services to others and would hire them again as the need arises.
michaelt597
Michael T.
December 12th, 2018
Verified purchase
I requested a call on-line (on Sunday). Got a call early the next business day (Monday). Set up appointment for first call on Tuesday (Monday full). Plumber called ahead when he was on his way. Basically on-time and was careful to do a good job (snake a clogged drain). Answered all my questions. Charge was basically what was estimated from the office, except the additional charge for helper. I was a little surprised, but the helper did assist in the work. Lead plumber said it would have taken him longer without a helper, so charge would have been the same (which does make sense).
benjaminh74
Benjamin H.
April 17th, 2014
Verified purchase
Thank you for your prompt service. The only less favorable comment I have is that the tenant complained that the serviceman did not return his phone call as promised, because he couldn't get water from all of his faucets.
kennethb146
Kenneth B.
March 3rd, 2016
Verified purchase
Job well done and completed, however a follow-up/status call would have been nice to let me know status of the part ordering when the difficulty in receiving the parts arose. Just a contact with the customer suggestion.
donw100
Don W.
May 31st, 2018
Verified purchase
Would give a 5-star rating but technician was not very familiar with the particular unit needing repair; so the service call took longer than expected and a restoration of service was not achieved at that time.
jenniferw373
Jennifer W.
October 13th, 2015
Verified purchase
The technician was professional, efficient, and friendly. He is the type of service professional I hope arrives everytime I have work done. He got the work done in a timely manner while still patiently answering my son's questions. Great job!
barbarak162
Barbara K.
November 20th, 2014
Verified purchase
Alpha was very nice to work with and I was able to get someone to my house within 24 hours. I think their fee for clearing out two drains was slightly high but I have very good experiences with them so I will continue to use them for any plumbing needs.
hannun
Hannu N.
February 26th, 2014
Verified purchase
Brian was the plumber's name. The plumbing problem I had was rare and complex, but Brian stuck with it until he corrected it. Communication with me was key to my satisfaction with his work. He made sure I understood and made no empty promises. He cleaned up his mess.
waynem124
Wayne M.
June 19th, 2015
Verified purchase
Good experience but I think I still have a problem it seems that the sump pump discharge was tied into the storage drain. I have pools of water around in the area of the old drain. I need a someone to take a look at this issue.
davet145
Dave T.
October 1st, 2014
Verified purchase
the plumber new what he was doing, completed the job in a reasonable time, and did it in a price that was cheaper than a previous plumber from a different co.and top of that his phone rang and did not stop to answer it while he was in my house working
revellam
Revella M.
October 17th, 2015
Verified purchase
Alpha Plumbers were very professional, clean and quick. They showed up on time, came in, did the job and were done in less than an hour. (toilet installation). I am very pleased with the work performed.
esthern19
Esther N.
January 21st, 2015
Verified purchase
They came as scheduled and finished quicker than the window they had given for the work to get done.
cama5
Cam A.
February 19th, 2014
Verified purchase
Everyone was good to work with and they kept us informed on what was going on and what needed to be done. They were there when they said they would be there. Chuck & John were both very good to deal with.
jamese137
James E.
October 23rd, 2015
Verified purchase
Brian was very professional. We ran into some problems and worked through them. I would have hesitation in using the company again.
michelf12
Michel F.
May 15th, 2018
Verified purchase
Hello service was good just waiting on my quote for the sewer property line clean out pipe extension
440 additional ratings and reviews were submitted through Shopper Approved, but only the most recent reviews above 100 characters are displayed.

Questions? Get answers from the AlphaPlumbing.biz staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about AlphaPlumbing.biz?

Have a question about AlphaPlumbing.biz?