AlphaPlumbing.biz reviews

456 reviews with 4 stars

pinbuoyg
pinbuoy G.
12/19/18

The person on the phone was polite, courteous and nice. The plumber Chris was very nice, definitely did not have the personality you'd expect from a plumber. I did like the "one price structure" that the company used for "snaking a toilet". Even though he was careful, there was a mark on our hardwood floor in the kitchen when he left.

michaelt597
Michael T.
12/12/18

I requested a call on-line (on Sunday). Got a call early the next business day (Monday). Set up appointment for first call on Tuesday (Monday full). Plumber called ahead when he was on his way. Basically on-time and was careful to do a good job (snake a clogged drain). Answered all my questions. Charge was basically what was estimated from the office, except the additional charge for helper. I was a little surprised, but the helper did assist in the work. Lead plumber said it would have taken him longer without a helper, so charge would have been the same (which does make sense).

donw100
Don W.
5/31/18

Would give a 5-star rating but technician was not very familiar with the particular unit needing repair; so the service call took longer than expected and a restoration of service was not achieved at that time.

michelf12
Michel F.
5/15/18

Hello service was good just waiting on my quote for the sewer property line clean out pipe extension

caroli10
Carol i.
4/27/18

As always, Andrew's work was exceptional. I was a little taken aback by the price, but since he installed piping that will flex with the temperatures (instead of cracking like the old PVC--which splintered though it was completely drained, disconnected from the water supply and the hose, and vertical, in our arctic cold this winter!!??), and that's a new material, I'm sure the bill was fair. Andrew was even kind enough to put the things we moved out of the way for him to get to the work site back before he came in. It's good to have a plumbing company I can trust and rely on!

johnb1292
John B.
3/18/16

I think I asked for your records to be changed so communications from you go to my personal email address instead of my work email address. To date, this update has not happened. Other than that, I appreciate the ease with which I can pay your bill online. It's so much better than receiving paper bills in the mail. Thanks.

kennethb146
Kenneth B.
3/3/16

Job well done and completed, however a follow-up/status call would have been nice to let me know status of the part ordering when the difficulty in receiving the parts arose. Just a contact with the customer suggestion.

ruthw77
Ruth W.
12/2/15

I've always had very good results with work performed by the staff at Alpha Plumbing. A couple of days ago, I had my sump pump and a couple of pipes replaced by them. Andrew did a very good job doing so, and he was very courteous. The only thing that bothered me was the fact that Alpha Plumbing would not provide me with a discount on installing a new garbage disposal, which I want to replace within 30 days after my pipes and sump pump was done! Thanks, Alpha Plumbing!

jamese137
James E.
10/23/15

Brian was very professional. We ran into some problems and worked through them. I would have hesitation in using the company again.

revellam
Revella M.
10/17/15

Alpha Plumbers were very professional, clean and quick. They showed up on time, came in, did the job and were done in less than an hour. (toilet installation). I am very pleased with the work performed.

jenniferw373
Jennifer W.
10/13/15

The technician was professional, efficient, and friendly. He is the type of service professional I hope arrives everytime I have work done. He got the work done in a timely manner while still patiently answering my son's questions. Great job!

johnm1883
John M.
10/4/15

Alpha personnel were on time, courteous and did a thorough job with the renovation of my downstairs bath. I would certainly recommend their services to others and would hire them again as the need arises.

waynem124
Wayne M.
6/19/15

Good experience but I think I still have a problem it seems that the sump pump discharge was tied into the storage drain. I have pools of water around in the area of the old drain. I need a someone to take a look at this issue.

esthern19
Esther N.
1/21/15

They came as scheduled and finished quicker than the window they had given for the work to get done.

barbarak162
Barbara K.
11/20/14

Alpha was very nice to work with and I was able to get someone to my house within 24 hours. I think their fee for clearing out two drains was slightly high but I have very good experiences with them so I will continue to use them for any plumbing needs.

davet145
Dave T.
10/1/14

the plumber new what he was doing, completed the job in a reasonable time, and did it in a price that was cheaper than a previous plumber from a different co.and top of that his phone rang and did not stop to answer it while he was in my house working

benjaminh74
Benjamin H.
4/17/14

Thank you for your prompt service. The only less favorable comment I have is that the tenant complained that the serviceman did not return his phone call as promised, because he couldn't get water from all of his faucets.

hannun
Hannu N.
2/26/14

Brian was the plumber's name. The plumbing problem I had was rare and complex, but Brian stuck with it until he corrected it. Communication with me was key to my satisfaction with his work. He made sure I understood and made no empty promises. He cleaned up his mess.

cama5
Cam A.
2/19/14

Everyone was good to work with and they kept us informed on what was going on and what needed to be done. They were there when they said they would be there. Chuck & John were both very good to deal with.

437 additional ratings and reviews were submitted through Shopper Approved, but only the most recent reviews above 100 characters are displayed.

Questions? Get answers from the AlphaPlumbing.biz staff and other customers.

AlphaPlumbing.biz?