AlphaPlumbing.biz reviews

444 reviews with 3 stars

scottq7
Scott Q.
9/25/18

Nice enough guys, thought they had it fixed within 10 minutes and were wrong. Proceeded to spend the next hour troubleshooting only to tell me they couldn't figure it out and recommend I get a new toilet or tank. Over $200 and I am literally 5 mins down the road from the headquarters. Just overall didn't feel good about value of service

rachela92
Rachel A.
7/25/18

I wasted leave from work because my first appointment the plumber was running about 45-50 minutes behind and I was not notified that this was the case. I left work early expecting someone to show up somewhere in the 2 hour timeframe I was given which was 2-4PM. At 4:10 I called Alpha and was told the plumber would another 35-40 mins which didn't work for me and my schedule. If the plumber was running that far behind than I should have been notified early enough to reschedule my appointment and not have to waste precious leave hours from work. Because then I had to use more hours to be able to be there for my rescheduled appointment.

brucel93
Bruce L.
5/17/18

i was disappointed with the service techs assessment that the pipe had frozen, I find it virtually impossible to believe!

lucianah2
Luciana H.
1/19/16

They called promptly once I schedule the appointment online. They called on the day of the appointment to let me know they were coming. They were courteous and explained everything to me. The only thing that threw me off was the final bill. They had to replace the drain pop up for a bathroom sink and they charged me $129.00 just for the part. At the time, I just went ahead and paid for it, but upon some later research, I realized that any replacement parts could have been purchased for a LOT less in any hardware store. I understand that because I didn't have to go out and buy it myself and he had it there, a bit of a hike in the price would be expected. And I would be ok with that, but it was more than half the price. So, overall the service was good, but I honestly believe the whole bill was overpriced.

andred26
andre d.
12/4/15

The service call response was excellent. However, the two young men sent out really did not seem too knowledgeable / experienced at all.

randalla17
Randall a.
11/26/14

The plumber who showed up was kind and courteous and at the end of the day, the problem was fixed. However much of his time seemed to be spent calling the office for suggestions on how to fix it. This would have been fine, but since they charge by the hour, we had to pay for his down time while waiting for a return call, we were charged significantly more than was appropriate for the task.

susanc452
Susan C.
7/16/13

Chris from Alpha was terrific--knowledgeable, friendly, informative. However, I felt the amount charged for less than 2 hours of work was steep.

437 additional ratings and reviews were submitted through Shopper Approved, but only the most recent reviews above 100 characters are displayed.

Questions? Get answers from the AlphaPlumbing.biz staff and other customers.

AlphaPlumbing.biz?