AlphaPlumbing.biz

AlphaPlumbing.biz has a consumer rating of 4.9 stars from 790 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. AlphaPlumbing.biz also ranks 66th among Plumbing sites.

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 97.1%

• When unpacking the new water heater, they notice a dent.
  • Best experience I've had with a plumbing company yet.

No critical highlights yet

How would you rate AlphaPlumbing.biz?

“Alpha Plumbing replaced copper piping in my home in...”

Kathleen Z.
4/14/20

Alpha Plumbing replaced copper piping in my home in the middle of the ongoing coronavirus epidemic. The team of plumbers were very attentive to safety. They also took extra measures to minimize the mess associated with cutting through ceilings, walls, and tile. They arrived on time, worked very hard for over 9 hours, and did a very good job cleaning up. They answered all of our questions and addressed our concerns. I am very pleased with their work.

“I was very disappointed with the service received”

Lois S.
6/4/18

I was very disappointed with the service received. I believe they played me by telling me my hot water heater was 20+ years old when it was was a model 11 years old and that I should replace it. Understandably 11 years old is old but certainly not as old as what I was told. I wouldn't recommend them. A friend of mind had the same service I was looking for and she paid $500 less then I was quoted, and her service was from a year ago. I feel I was being taken advantage of.

water heater (16) plumbing company (9) plumbing issues (11) plumbing work (9) sewer line (8) customer service (8) water line (7) plumbing problem (9) garbage disposal (6) office staff (5) quality work (4) great job (15)
cherylm206
Cheryl M.
January 4th, 2019
Verified purchase
Our experience with Alpha Plumbing was severely frustrating and aggravating because their plumbers lack critical thinking skills, listening skills and common sense. We called Alpha to fix water dripping from our kitchen ceiling directly below a second floor bathroom. Before Alpha arrived, we determined that running the shower created NO water drips but that flushing the toilet did create water drips into the kitchen. When Alpha arrived, we told them water dripped when we flushed the toilet. Alpha plumber, Mike, and his assistant incorrectly decided the kitchen ceiling drip was coming from the shower without even looking at the toilet or testing the toilet. The whole time they were testing the shower by dumping water onto the handle, NO water dripped into the kitchen. They added caulking to the shower handle which was a leak problem but was obviously not the leak going into kitchen which we were asking them to fix. No matter how many times we explained the drip happened when the toilet was flushed, they refused to look at the toilet. They resealed the toilet only after my husband urged them to do something to the toilet, but they still insisted the toilet had nothing to do with the kitchen dripping problem. They treated us like we were stupid. After they finished working, I flushed the toilet and water immediately dripped into the kitchen. They insisted the water was leftover from the shower and ignored the fact that it only happened when I flushed the toilet. They would not listen to any reasoning and were only focused on performing the quick and easy fix to the shower. Mike arrogantly insisted that he had fixed the leak and stated that we would find no other problems. After they left, my husband cut a hole in the ceiling where the drip was. He could see a pipe coming from the toilet. When we flushed the toilet, we could see water running down the pipe. We called Alpha again and the next day they sent Dan. Dan fixed the leaking toilet pipe (proving we were correct that the kitchen drip was caused by the toilet) but insisted he would have done the same as Mike the day before. Obviously, he has no logic skills or common sense either. He also stated they do not cut drywall. Years ago, we had other plumbing work done by another plumber and they had no problems cutting drywall to get at leaks and making proper repairs. So we know plumbers sometimes cut drywall to see pipes. But Alpha plumbers are obviously lazy and are only interested in quick and easy repairs instead of diagnosing the real problem. We would rather have drywall repaired then have toilet water leaking into our kitchen or anywhere else. But Alpha did not care to listen to us, their customer. We do not recommend Alpha.
440 additional ratings and reviews were submitted through Shopper Approved, but only the most recent reviews above 100 characters are displayed.

Questions? Get answers from the AlphaPlumbing.biz staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about AlphaPlumbing.biz?

Have a question about AlphaPlumbing.biz?