AlphaPlumbing.biz

AlphaPlumbing.biz has a consumer rating of 4.9 stars from 790 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. AlphaPlumbing.biz also ranks 66th among Plumbing sites.

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 97.1%

• When unpacking the new water heater, they notice a dent.
  • Best experience I've had with a plumbing company yet.

No critical highlights yet

How would you rate AlphaPlumbing.biz?

“Alpha Plumbing replaced copper piping in my home in...”

Kathleen Z.
4/14/20

Alpha Plumbing replaced copper piping in my home in the middle of the ongoing coronavirus epidemic. The team of plumbers were very attentive to safety. They also took extra measures to minimize the mess associated with cutting through ceilings, walls, and tile. They arrived on time, worked very hard for over 9 hours, and did a very good job cleaning up. They answered all of our questions and addressed our concerns. I am very pleased with their work.

“I was very disappointed with the service received”

Lois S.
6/4/18

I was very disappointed with the service received. I believe they played me by telling me my hot water heater was 20+ years old when it was was a model 11 years old and that I should replace it. Understandably 11 years old is old but certainly not as old as what I was told. I wouldn't recommend them. A friend of mind had the same service I was looking for and she paid $500 less then I was quoted, and her service was from a year ago. I feel I was being taken advantage of.

water heater (16) plumbing company (9) plumbing issues (11) plumbing work (9) sewer line (8) customer service (8) water line (7) plumbing problem (9) garbage disposal (6) office staff (5) quality work (4) great job (15)
loiss58
Lois S.
June 4th, 2018
masoudl
Masoud L.
October 26th, 2013
Verified purchase
The plumber came to figure out the leak that was going on in the kitchen. The kitchen floor was completely and entirely wet, yet the plumber said a small valve was leaking. Which was not! He closed the valve, and charged $249 for a misdiagnosis. The leak was from a broken discharge pipe behind the counter.
dalew90
Dale W.
July 25th, 2013
Verified purchase
The plumber did a good job. But with that I was very disappointed that showed up to replace the main water supple shutoff without a a 3/4" threaded ball valve. This is a commend fitting that I would expect to find on all your trucks. Then because he did not have the fitting I had to pay extra labor time for him to run to the store to get one. I expect a professional company to show up and work, not run around to stores getting common material for a job appointment which was scheduled to replace a main shutoff valve. No trouble shooting involved. Next time I will buy the material up front. Especially since your markups on the fittings was significantly inflated too.
440 additional ratings and reviews were submitted through Shopper Approved, but only the most recent reviews above 100 characters are displayed.

Questions? Get answers from the AlphaPlumbing.biz staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about AlphaPlumbing.biz?

Have a question about AlphaPlumbing.biz?