AlphaPlumbing.biz reviews

440 reviews with 1 star

loiss58
Lois S.
6/4/18
I was very disappointed with the service received. I believe they played me by telling me my hot water heater was 20+ years old when it was was a model 11 years old and that I should replace it. Understandably 11 years old is old but certainly not as old as what I was told. I wouldn't recommend them. A friend of mind had the same service I was looking for and she paid $500 less then I was quoted, and her service was from a year ago. I feel I was being taken advantage of.
masoudl
Masoud L.
10/26/13
The plumber came to figure out the leak that was going on in the kitchen. The kitchen floor was completely and entirely wet, yet the plumber said a small valve was leaking. Which was not! He closed the valve, and charged $249 for a misdiagnosis. The leak was from a broken discharge pipe behind the counter.
dalew90
Dale W.
7/25/13
The plumber did a good job. But with that I was very disappointed that showed up to replace the main water supple shutoff without a a 3/4" threaded ball valve. This is a commend fitting that I would expect to find on all your trucks. Then because he did not have the fitting I had to pay extra labor time for him to run to the store to get one. I expect a professional company to show up and work, not run around to stores getting common material for a job appointment which was scheduled to replace a main shutoff valve. No trouble shooting involved. Next time I will buy the material up front. Especially since your markups on the fittings was significantly inflated too.
437 additional ratings and reviews were submitted through Shopper Approved, but only the most recent reviews above 100 characters are displayed.

Questions? Get answers from the AlphaPlumbing.biz staff and other customers.

AlphaPlumbing.biz?