AlphaPlumbing.biz reviews

Tel: 410-255-5998

bryanp68
Bryan P.
10/12/15

I am very satisfied by the quality of the work, the quick next day service and the helpful info. Thank you

michaelw645
Michael W.
10/12/15

The work was first class, as usual! This is the third time I have used Alpha Plumbing. I have done plumbing repairs myself in the past, so I fully appreciate the effort required to do the job right the first time. If I need any more plumbing work I will use Alpha Plumbing!

geminih
Gemini H.
10/8/15

Everyone at Alpha Plumbing was great. They provided the best price of all the bids I got and did great work. They helped me understand each step of the process and what they were doing and why. I'll be sure to recommend them to anyone I know in the future.

johnm1883
John M.
10/4/15

Alpha personnel were on time, courteous and did a thorough job with the renovation of my downstairs bath. I would certainly recommend their services to others and would hire them again as the need arises.

jennifers519
Jennifer S.
9/30/15

The plumber assigned to clear my drains called when he was on his way, arrived when he said he would and did a great and efficient job of snaking both of my exterior drains. He explained what he did, where he found the clogs and how far he was able to get with the snake. I feel much better about all of the rain we are about to get with everything working again.

karenr356
Karen R.
9/30/15

Two problems and the job was done correctly at a fair cost! I would use them again and I would not hesitate in referring them to my friends and neighbors.

tabithab14
Tabitha B.
9/26/15

Alpha Plumbing gave us a more than reasonable price and completed the work immediately. We were extremely grateful considering the work needed to be done as soon as possible at our rental property. We will definitely call them in the future!

bxr
BX R.
9/22/15

Alpha Plumbing is s very reliable, trustworthy and professional company. Their prices are fair and they are dependable in emergency situations. I would highly recommend them over the competitors.

kathiec7
Kathie C.
9/22/15

I called today and Michelle was friendly, professional, answered all my questions and got me a plumber same day! Chris, Master Plumber, showed up on time, did all my jobs (kitchen and bathroom sinks, garbage disposal, new faucet) was friendly, professional, taught me how to care for my disposal, and did a GREAT job! THANK YOU SO MUCH! I highly recommend!

severnr
Severn R.
9/19/15

Alpha saved the day. They proved themselves to be prompt, competent, professional and ethical. Real Estate transaction in danger of being held up due to confusion regarding a leak in the water line between the meter and the house; was afraid that an entire new line might have to be installed, but Alpha diagnosed a loose fitting close to the meter that the county water people had missed. Now the appraiser can go back and finish the appraisal because the water is "on!" Alpha also replaced a faulty house cut-off valve in the crawl space as a bad valve there can cause the county water people to not leave the water on because they detect flow. I think an unscrupulous company many have tried to pull a fast one here and say the entire 70 foot line needed replacing.

tracim29
Traci M.
9/18/15

I love this company. They are very quick to respond. The process is always hassle free. They are knowledgeable and professional. I have asked them out for several services in the last few years and it is always done quickly and correctly. It is so nice to be able to count on them!! Thanks

jerryz20
Jerry Z.
9/9/15

Buddy was great -- was on time, found the leak quickly behind the drywall, and was surgical in his repair (including minimal cuts to the drywall, which allow for easy repair). He was terrific, as always.

luken22
Luke N.
9/4/15

Alpha gets our highest rating. In four years of homeownership we have finished our basement, remodeled a kitchen, and remodeled two bathrooms. Alpha is the only company that we have repeatedly called back to help with all of those projects. We have worked with a number of their staff and we have never been disappointed. We wish all tradesmen were this good.

chuckw44
Chuck W.
8/27/15

We just had a great experience with Alpha Plumbing. From the estimate to the completion of the job, the plumbers and office staff were awesome! Buddy did the estimate, then came out and did the job in 2 days. He and his crew went above and beyond what we expected to be done. We would highly recommend them to anyone, and will definitely use them again!!!

anthonyc273
Anthony C.
8/22/15

Alpha has helped me out of serious jams several times, with two different houses over the past two years. They're effective, responsive and always reasonably priced. They say they have the best plumbers and that's absolutely true!!!

catherines142
Catherine S.
8/12/15

Work was done quickly and efficiently. Everyone I spoke with was terrific. Highly recommend Alpha plumbing.

jerrys212
Jerry S.
7/23/15

From the initial call to the completion of the job the next day, everyone from Alpha was professional, prompt, and efficient. Dan, the first plumber to visit thoroughly researched the water leakage and checked for all possible sources for the "ground" leakage to find that the water service had sprung a leak in the block. He outlined what was needed, provided an estimate, and was able to schedule for next day. He explained what to expect as far exterior digging. Mike and crew arrived on time and worked throughout the day to complete the job, and with minimal issues with the lawn. While this was the first time using Alpha, they will now be the company to call in the future. It's nice to have a hometown company that you can rely on.

myraa14
Myra A.
7/12/15

Above and beyond! We have never experienced this level of service and commitment to resolving our issue. Really appreciate it.

dawnw106
Dawn W.
7/2/15

While my driveway was being replaced, it was discovered that there was a problem with the connection to the sewage drain beneath the asphalt. It had stormed the night before, and the area was a nasty bog. But the "Alpha Males" came out immediately, slogged through the bog (and stifling heat), and fixed the problem so quickly that work on the driveway continued without pause. I've had Alpha out several times over the past decade, and the company never disappoints. And while surprises like this are always tough on the budget, Alpha's charges are extremely reasonable...in fact, every time I've gotten the bill, I think, "Is that all?" The company cares about its customers and works hard to make sure plumbing problems are a mere hiccup in their lives.

markh566
Mark H.
6/23/15

Alpha Plumbing replaced a sewer line at my house It was a big job Their rates were very reasonable the job was done professionally and within the time frame given. I would call them again if I need a plumber and highly recommend them to anyone in need

andrewg200
Andrew G.
6/21/15

Phone was answered promptly and was able to schedule an appointment for the next day (we did not have an emergency). Brian arrived on time, was friendly and professional. He solved or problem and finished the repair in under an hour. Very pleased.

waynem124
Wayne M.
6/19/15

Good experience but I think I still have a problem it seems that the sump pump discharge was tied into the storage drain. I have pools of water around in the area of the old drain. I need a someone to take a look at this issue.

barbarah373
Barbara H.
6/12/15

Andrew is a treasure and did a superlative job, both in fulfilling the work required and finding other problems that could have come back to haunt me later. All of your crew members were great.

williamb551
William B.
6/10/15

Expensive way to learn that wall switches do fail without notification but cheaper than paying for a new disposal so appreciate the honesty.

steveo73
Steve O.
6/10/15

We've known the Owner of Alpha Plumbing for years now. His quality and standards of operating a business are phenomenal. This definitely shows in the choice of staff he provides. Our technician was super friendly and courteous and did a great job in replacing our entire sump pump. Thank you, for yet another job well done for our home plumbing needs!

Questions? Get answers from the AlphaPlumbing.biz staff and other customers.

AlphaPlumbing.biz?