AlphaPlumbing.biz reviews

Tel: 410-255-5998

edx2
Ed X.
4/19/18
Appointment was scheduled quickly. Excellent, professional work. Reasonable price. I recommend Alpha Plumbing. Word of advice. If you see a potential plumbing issue don't procrastinate- make the call.
melissam298
Melissa M.
4/19/18
Lucky me, I got an 844.00 water bill. After hyperventilating for a few minutes, I started researching plumbers in the area. I had just had a plumber out to fix my bathroom and was given an estimate about fixing my blue pipe. It was a starting point but it seemed like he way overcharged me for the work he did. So, I decided to look around. I looked at Yelp, Angie's List and almost anything I could Google to see who I should pick. I called Alpha because of the stellar reviews. The lady who answered the phone was super nice and even recommended I call the meter people to recheck. I had already done that so she set an appointment for a couple of days later. Mike came out and diagnosed the problem after a thorough check of my house. Two days later, he was back and fixed it in no time flat. If I had any qualms, it was the fact that I have to pay to have them come out the first day. Usually, I would not been charged if I get the work done through them. Other than that, I am very happy with the work and will definitely use them again.
johnc1383
John C.
4/18/18
The staff at Alpha Plumbing were courteous and professional. They arrived on tine and completed the work thoroughly and with no 're-work'. I would recommend them to anyone.
frankj78
Frank J.
4/17/18
I called ALPHA plumbing with regard to an emergency situation and Dan & Josh were here within 1 to 2 hours. They performed the repairs in a professional manner and were very courteous. I would highly recommend ALPHA plumbing.
jennye24
Jenny E.
4/17/18
I used Alpha Plumbing for our backflow prevention testing. They came out the same week (could have come the next day, but I was booked). The scheduler and the technician were polite, professional, and answered all my questions. Overall a great experience. They also have the best price around!
jimd116
Jim D.
4/14/18
Had a leaking well pressure pump in the basement. Your plumber Dan was most professional and had the new tank in and all cleaned up in record time. Will use you guys in the future. Thanks...J & M Shaw
ericw146
Eric W.
4/6/18
I called Alpha Plumbing to get the guts to my toilets replaced. One toilet was not flushing properly, while the other needed the mechanisms inside replaced. The technician showed up on time, and was very polite and professional. He did the work and cleaned up after himself.

I am very pleased with the work.
robertp658
Robert P.
4/5/18
Efficient , fast response, courteous , and fair prices. That's everything you can ask for. Will use again and definitely refer to friends.
richb101
Rich B.
3/30/18
Great service at a reasonable price. Thank you! I have you on my calendar for next year and will coordinate with my neighbors who closed close to my time to bring them to Alpha.
anneh154
Anne H.
3/28/18
The plumber, Brian, showed up on time and was very helpful and professional. Gave me some advice for some other projects I'm working on as well. Highly recommend!
sharond133
Sharon D.
3/17/18
Technician showed up on time. Was efficient and knowledgeable. Fixed the issue in short order and cleaned up afterwards. Very pleased!
elizabethw255
Elizabeth W.
3/16/18
The plumber called before his arrival and came when promised. He was professional and friendly. All of our questions were answered. He resolved the problem and was careful to protect our property when bringing in needed equipment.
lesliep84
Leslie P.
3/16/18
Alpha Plumbing is my first call when I have a plumbing issue. They are my go to plumbers. If you have a plumbing issue or just want to talk to a friendly voice they are it. To bad they don't do more than plumbing. They do one thing and they do it very well.
craigj42
Craig J.
3/15/18
We couldn't have been more pleased with Alpha Plumbing. Bryan diagnosed our problem and fixed it quickly.
quicka1
Quick a.
3/14/18
Outstanding customer service. Plumber was efficient, friendly and happy to answe all questions. Appointment was easy to schedule and quick (same day!!). Definitely recommend Alpha Plumbing services.
charlottec59
Charlotte C.
3/9/18
As always the customer service was excellent - nice and very responsive folks in the office and at the job site. Same day service and I appreciate the communication letting me know when you are headed to the house. I will continue to use Alpha for all our plumbing needs!
robt74
Rob T.
3/9/18
Dan was awesome. He arrived at, even a little before the scheduled time and worked efficiently. Work fell well within the estimate I was given during the initial call to schedule service. Alpha exceeded my expectations.
jeank42
Jean K.
3/9/18
The office staff were very pleasant and accommodating when I had phone contacts. Chris, the plumber that came to my home was prompt, very efficient and professional. He was pleasant and explained the job through each step of the way. The work performed was excellent and quick leaving absolutely no mess. We will definitely use them for all plumbing needs!
alexisj42
Alexis J.
2/24/18
Chris is terrific. A really pleasant and knowledgeable guy. He fixed problems that other plumbers did not and suggested solutions to other plumbing issues that we have with our condo. I can't say enough positive things about this experience.
amandai12
Amanda I.
2/23/18
Billy and Bobby were friendly and incredibly helpful. They explained the entire process involved in solving our plumbing problem, and were determined to find an answer as to why our drain was backing up. It was a relief to have an answer and a plan to love forward.
petery33
Peter Y.
2/21/18
Great job, clean and good attitude of workers, I am very satisfied with the completion of my problem, great guys!
robertv170
Robert V.
2/19/18
The plumbers were respectful of my property and did a good job. The price was fair---about $100 less than a competitor that I called.
jenniferr286
Jennifer R.
2/19/18
We are 100% satisfied with all of the work done for us by Alpha. We highly recommend them for any plumbing need. They are courteous, professional, efficient and customer oriented.
heathera91
Heather A.
2/17/18
I had dealt with other plumbing companies and received okay services at a hefty price. Alfa Plumbing was awesome from the initial call to the completion of the job. Brian, plumber, was sent to my house and he was professional and resolved my water leak issues immediate. There was no doing unnecessary work or trying to up the time or sales. He explained my options and the price was fair and the quality of work - excellent. I am very happy with Alpha Plumbing and have inputted their number in my cell phone. This company is a keeper.
gracec122
Grace C.
2/14/18
As always, responsive and professional. Have used alpha plumbing for over 6 years and have recommended to several friends. A keeper!

Questions? Get answers from the AlphaPlumbing.biz staff and other customers.

AlphaPlumbing.biz?