AlphaPlumbing.biz reviews

Tel: 410-255-5998

johnm1370
John M.
5/15/18

Bobby arrived on time and listened to my explanation of the problem before coming up with game plan for snaking the drain line and following with camera inspection. Besides clearing the line, the source of the problem was identified and a plan for fixing it is being worked. He was very professional and kept his work super clean. Called Ms Utility and helped mark the various lines coming into the house.

deed91
Dee D.
5/12/18

Everything from making the appointment to completing repairs was first class. I think prices are fair. The plumber Mike was fantastic! I will be using your services again for garbage disposal replacement (within the year) and hot water heater replacement (4 or 5 years out). Thank you!

dianaf48
Diana F.
5/11/18

Brian did a wonderful job and for a reasonable price. Your phone number has already been added to my phone.

johnm2090
John M.
5/6/18

Our toilet wasn't flushing properly, and Brian was able to resolve the problem without taking the toilet apart.

tomm318
Tom M.
5/5/18

Your plumbers were extremely friendly and very competent. I'll definitely use Alpha Plumbing in the future!

janicen24
Janice N.
5/5/18

Chris was 100% professional, kind, and helpful. He explained things when I asked, and went out of his way to help save me time and money. Best experience ever, with plumber, and I will never make the mistake of hiring a handyman for a plumber's job again, as I did in the past.

janicee24
Janice E.
5/4/18

They were on time and finished the job in a timely manner. Very friendly and efficient. I would call them again.

edu2
Ed U.
5/4/18

I was very impressed by the service provided by Alpha Plumbing. Chris arrived on time and professionally completed the repair of our outside water bib that had freeze damage. He explained the repair made & the price was very reasonable. I will use them for any future repairs.

nancya98
Nancy A.
5/4/18

I have called upon Alpha for my plumbing issues for a few years. Every star member I have I spoken to at scheduling is polite. The plumbers are punctual, professional, easily approached for my numerous questions and efficient. I am never prey to a hard sell and feel confident in their expertise.

melissae66
Melissa E.
4/28/18

They did a great job! They identified the problem, went and picked up the replacement water filter, and fixed it the same day! I was very happy to get that taken care of quickly.

caroli10
Carol i.
4/27/18

As always, Andrew's work was exceptional. I was a little taken aback by the price, but since he installed piping that will flex with the temperatures (instead of cracking like the old PVC--which splintered though it was completely drained, disconnected from the water supply and the hose, and vertical, in our arctic cold this winter!!??), and that's a new material, I'm sure the bill was fair. Andrew was even kind enough to put the things we moved out of the way for him to get to the work site back before he came in. It's good to have a plumbing company I can trust and rely on!

henokt
Henok T.
4/27/18

The service I received was great. The plumber was very quick in diagnosing my toilet clog issue, thanks to my kids, and fix it. He was also explaining the entire process & keeping me informed. Very professional!

lucindag3
Lucinda G.
4/27/18

Andrew and Lane were very friendly and explained everything they did. Their work looks great and they were very quick. We would highly recommend Alpha.

maryv54
Mary V.
4/22/18

Very happy to know we can count on Alpha Plumbing. Got a quick appointment, the plumber was very polite and fixed our issue quickly.

kayk46
Kay K.
4/21/18

Alpha gave us our third estimate for major drain issues in our newly purchased home. Their price was neither the lowest nor the highest, but what sold us on them was how genuine Chuck came across. He talked us out of unnecessary work and talked us through the problems on-hand. We do not regret our choice, and we are very happy with the work that was done by Andrew and Josh. Thanks guys!

raya72
Ray a.
4/21/18

They arrive ontime and perform quality work. What Brian accomplished was no easy task and was a very major plumbing bebuild of our sewer system - Perfect Job

jaym171
Jay M.
4/21/18

I had a leaky drain under the kitchen sink. Due to the access there was a possibility that this could have been a very expensive repair. The plumber was able to cut off the drain piece and was able save us a considerable amount. I will use alpha plumbing from now on.

heidim69
Heidi M.
4/21/18

They had an appointment available for the next day, the tech arrived during the scheduled time and fixed the issues quickly. He also explained my options to replace the shower faucet and provided me with the information I'll need to make a decision.

edx2
Ed X.
4/19/18

Appointment was scheduled quickly. Excellent, professional work. Reasonable price. I recommend Alpha Plumbing. Word of advice. If you see a potential plumbing issue don't procrastinate- make the call.

melissam298
Melissa M.
4/19/18

Lucky me, I got an 844.00 water bill. After hyperventilating for a few minutes, I started researching plumbers in the area. I had just had a plumber out to fix my bathroom and was given an estimate about fixing my blue pipe. It was a starting point but it seemed like he way overcharged me for the work he did. So, I decided to look around. I looked at Yelp, Angie's List and almost anything I could Google to see who I should pick. I called Alpha because of the stellar reviews. The lady who answered the phone was super nice and even recommended I call the meter people to recheck. I had already done that so she set an appointment for a couple of days later. Mike came out and diagnosed the problem after a thorough check of my house. Two days later, he was back and fixed it in no time flat. If I had any qualms, it was the fact that I have to pay to have them come out the first day. Usually, I would not been charged if I get the work done through them. Other than that, I am very happy with the work and will definitely use them again.

johnc1383
John C.
4/18/18

The staff at Alpha Plumbing were courteous and professional. They arrived on tine and completed the work thoroughly and with no 're-work'. I would recommend them to anyone.

frankj78
Frank J.
4/17/18

I called ALPHA plumbing with regard to an emergency situation and Dan & Josh were here within 1 to 2 hours. They performed the repairs in a professional manner and were very courteous. I would highly recommend ALPHA plumbing.

jennye24
Jenny E.
4/17/18

I used Alpha Plumbing for our backflow prevention testing. They came out the same week (could have come the next day, but I was booked). The scheduler and the technician were polite, professional, and answered all my questions. Overall a great experience. They also have the best price around!

jimd116
Jim D.
4/14/18

Had a leaking well pressure pump in the basement. Your plumber Dan was most professional and had the new tank in and all cleaned up in record time. Will use you guys in the future. Thanks...J & M Shaw

ericw146
Eric W.
4/6/18

I called Alpha Plumbing to get the guts to my toilets replaced. One toilet was not flushing properly, while the other needed the mechanisms inside replaced. The technician showed up on time, and was very polite and professional. He did the work and cleaned up after himself.

I am very pleased with the work.

Questions? Get answers from the AlphaPlumbing.biz staff and other customers.

AlphaPlumbing.biz?