AlphaPlumbing.biz reviews

Tel: 410-255-5998

roycec15
Royce C.
12/5/18
Bobby arrived on time and went straight to work. I had asked for a video exams of my sewer line and analysis. They pinpointed the problems and now I am waiting for an estimate. It's going to be a big job, but I want it resolved. Alpha did a great job.
jackq9
Jack Q.
12/5/18
Josh did a great job, prompt, polite, explained options, reviewed product to b installed, protected area from water, and cleaned up after work. The price was fair as well. Alpha was quite quick to respond to an existing customer. Customer for Life with fair pricing, quality work, & responsiveness.
Jack Floyd
mikec234
Mike C.
11/30/18
Very professional, courteous service throughout their visit. Showed up on time, answered all questions, cleaned up after themselves, and final invoice was exactly as quoted price.
anonymousl218
anonymous L.
11/30/18
I called the day after we had new commode plumbing done because one of the toilets wouldn't shut off. We got immediate service from Dan who explained what happened. He fixed the problem and checked the other two commodes to be sure that we wouldn't have a problem with them. He did a super job!!!
lizm115
Liz M.
11/20/18
They buried an outdoor pipe to direct my sump pump discharge away from my house, having to go under a cement path that was holding the water in. Everyone was friendly, polite and professional. I had contacted three plumbing companies, and they were the only one willing to do it. Great job!
anonymousj185
anonymous J.
11/17/18
Great service from caring people. Mike did a great job at reasonable price.
Mike was on time, solved our problem.
A real pro and we strongly recommend these folks for your plumbing needs.
Bob K
barbieq2
Barbie Q.
11/16/18
Great company!! Old fashioned service... you get to speak to a person who wants to take care of your plumbing needs.
allenm112
Allen M.
10/31/18
Third time using Alpha. Always on time, always courteous and profession. Fair pricing. Will use again in the future.
susanl239
Susan L.
10/20/18
Needed to have 2 faucets replaced in the basement and a leak fixed on an outside faucet. Called Aplha Plumbing because they did such great work installing our kitchen sink last year. Once again, they were friendly, efficient, and fairly priced. I would highly recommend them.
ridershrinkp
Ridershrink P.
10/18/18
I called for help, they set up the day and time, and accommodated our special needs. Then, I really appreciated their easy online payment system. All good!!
anonymousy137
anonymous Y.
10/12/18
I was pleased with the service from the phone call where the person quoted the work for me over the phone and Tech who call out, Bobby was friendly and efficient and worked logically to keep the cost to a minimum.
lindau5
Linda U.
10/5/18
Charles (Chuck) did a great job fixing the issues identified in our home inspection. He was friendly and professional and did great work. I have used Alpha Plumbing for all of my plumbing needs for the last 4 years. All of their guys have done great work and I've passed on their information to friends and my buyer for future services. I hope to find such great plumbers at my next location!
debx
Deb X.
10/3/18
Fast, Reliable Service. Josh was very knowledgeable and professional.
He offered suggestions as well as made my repair.
Will recommend and use your company in the future.
robn34
Rob N.
10/3/18
Allie & Dan were great in both setting up the appointment & in installing the base pump.
They are both a testament to your company.
I will definitely be using Alpha again & recommending them to neighbors based off of the experience.
miscueg
Miscue G.
10/2/18
We had three things thatneeded to be repaired at our home by a plumber.
"Daniel" arrived on time, was very curteous and helpful.
He was quick and fair, he left no mess behind.
We have used Alpha Plumbing before - they are AWESOME!
scottq7
Scott Q.
9/25/18
Nice enough guys, thought they had it fixed within 10 minutes and were wrong. Proceeded to spend the next hour troubleshooting only to tell me they couldn't figure it out and recommend I get a new toilet or tank. Over $200 and I am literally 5 mins down the road from the headquarters. Just overall didn't feel good about value of service
marcd81
Marc D.
9/19/18
The associate called ahead of time, and with agreement, arrived earlier than the schedule time. He was very thorough. i had another company provide similar repairs a few years ago and they did not test their work. I had to call them back twice to get the job done right. Alpha plumbing performed a dye test to ensure they got it right. The dye test showed that the first part did not work so they replaced with an effective part on the spot. This prevented the aggravation of having to have to call them and have the job redone.
dougk38
Doug K.
9/19/18
Called to notify they were on their way. Put down drop cloths, was careful not to make a mess, and cleaned up carefully after. Fixed two issues very efficiently and at a reasonable cost.
walts11
Walt S.
9/19/18
I really liked the honesty of the the Plumbers. They didn't try and sell me something I didn't need and offered alternatives.
fernandof15
Fernando F.
9/19/18
I've had good experiences using Alpha Plumbing and will continue to use them for my home plumbing needs.
nancyp223
Nancy P.
9/14/18
Chris was great - not only in diagnosing our issues but in noticing others that would have become problems in the future, for which we are very grateful. Besides his expertise, he was just a pleasure to meet and made the whole visit a positive. Pricing was reasonable, too. Thank you, Chris!
jasono61
Jason O.
9/7/18
The guys that showed up were courtesy and on time. Very clean and precise work and attention to detail was shown. Very satisfied and will use again as needed.
melissao46
Melissa O.
9/5/18
This is the second time I used Alpha and if anything else comes up, they will be my first call. They got to my house quickly and took care of the problem just as easily. Thank you!!
tabithad10
Tabitha D.
8/22/18
We have used Alpha Plumbing for multiple issues and projects within our home. They have always come out quickly and done an exceptional job!
cynq
Cyn Q.
8/15/18
Dan is amazing. He is very knowledgeable and provided me with guidance in advance that was needed to ensure there was a smooth installation. For example, he ensured that the stove I picked matched the BTUs for my current gas supplier. He is great to work with and did quality work. The customer service representative (the guy, forgot his name) that answers the phone were very helpful. I was stressed and felt lost but Alpha Plumbing made the whole process easy. Great company as a whole, that I am glad that I stumbled upon through FB recommendations. Thanks everyone!

Questions? Get answers from the AlphaPlumbing.biz staff and other customers.

AlphaPlumbing.biz?