AlphaPlumbing.biz reviews

Tel: 410-255-5998

ayjayd
AyJay D.
2/5/19

Fair,competetive price for new water heater and expansion tank. Technicians were knowledgeable, courteous and efficient. Have used Alpha on many occasions and have recommended them to several residents in the condo where I live,

bobl247
Bob L.
2/1/19

Called due to an increasing leak from the bathtub faucet. Due to a tech finishing another repair early, the tech was able to come to my home that afternoon. He quickly diagnosed the problem and was able to fix it. Very professional and courteous.

lorig71
Lori G.
1/31/19

I was able to schedule a visit in a timely manner. I received a call before hand to let me know he was on the way. He arrived within the time slot I was given. Very professional and answered all of my questions.

kandisn
Kandis N.
1/31/19

Alpha plumbing came out the same day I contacted them with my issue. Technicians are always very knowledgeable, friendly and always get the job done. Pricing is very fair. I would highly recommend alpha plumbing to a friend or neighbor.

quicke1
Quick e.
1/28/19

Your people were prompt, courteous, and efficient. They came in assessed the problem, explained it to me and were finished in half an hour. And I was happy that the bill was very reasonable. I was very pleased with your service.
Eric Miller

anonymousr310
anonymous R.
1/26/19

Service was great. They were on time and explained the whole process to me.

Only draw back was my toilet go knocked over and broken but they replaced it for free.

5/5 stars!

evaa49
Eva A.
1/23/19

Dan was very helpful in explaining a back up system for my sump pump and also pointed out a maintenance issue that could have been costly for me if it hadn't been corrected. I was most appreciative of his attention to that issue.

bibsterj
Bibster J.
1/23/19

The young couple who is renting our house notified us very early one morning that the water in our house kept cutting on and off. We were at our winter home in Florida, over 1000 miles away, so we were unable to evaluate the problem ourselves. So, we contacted Alpha Plumbing, explained the situation and that due to our renters' schedules, there was a narrow window for the plumbers to be there. The folks at Alpha were very responsive and shuffled around a couple of other service calls in order to accommodate our needs. Their folks showed up on time, quickly determined the cause of the problem and had it fixed the same day. I can't speak highly enough of the competence, professionalism and friendliness of the folks at Alpha Plumbing.

jcjsealbeachy
jcjsealbeach Y.
1/18/19

Own out of area condo - my out of area realtor recommended Alpha...Chris T contacted me by telephone to discuss the progress, etc of the job....Very happy with Chris T. - also office staff kept me posted by e mail (billing, etc)

denisey8
Denise Y.
1/14/19

I was very pleased with the service from Alpha Plumbing. I contacted the company at 8:30am. and Chris was at my door by 9:30- to my surprise. He checked out my issue, explained what needed to be done, and eventually completed the job to my satisfaction. I will use this company again and will refer other people.

danat63
Dana T.
1/13/19

We've used Alpha before. All of their employees are kind, have a good sense of humor, are professional and easy to work with. A+

mischellej
Mischelle J.
1/9/19

The best service through entire process; making the call to schedule and completion of work. Top it off all was done within 24hours and it wasn't an emergency job.

billa79
Bill A.
1/5/19

Chuck came out within 2 hours, set a price/plan. Described the work and any potential issues. The team arrived, worked hard and finished up in a timely fashion. no mess left in house, and everything back in working order.

cherylm206
Cheryl M.
1/4/19

Our experience with Alpha Plumbing was severely frustrating and aggravating because their plumbers lack critical thinking skills, listening skills and common sense. We called Alpha to fix water dripping from our kitchen ceiling directly below a second floor bathroom. Before Alpha arrived, we determined that running the shower created NO water drips but that flushing the toilet did create water drips into the kitchen. When Alpha arrived, we told them water dripped when we flushed the toilet. Alpha plumber, Mike, and his assistant incorrectly decided the kitchen ceiling drip was coming from the shower without even looking at the toilet or testing the toilet. The whole time they were testing the shower by dumping water onto the handle, NO water dripped into the kitchen. They added caulking to the shower handle which was a leak problem but was obviously not the leak going into kitchen which we were asking them to fix. No matter how many times we explained the drip happened when the toilet was flushed, they refused to look at the toilet. They resealed the toilet only after my husband urged them to do something to the toilet, but they still insisted the toilet had nothing to do with the kitchen dripping problem. They treated us like we were stupid. After they finished working, I flushed the toilet and water immediately dripped into the kitchen. They insisted the water was leftover from the shower and ignored the fact that it only happened when I flushed the toilet. They would not listen to any reasoning and were only focused on performing the quick and easy fix to the shower. Mike arrogantly insisted that he had fixed the leak and stated that we would find no other problems. After they left, my husband cut a hole in the ceiling where the drip was. He could see a pipe coming from the toilet. When we flushed the toilet, we could see water running down the pipe. We called Alpha again and the next day they sent Dan. Dan fixed the leaking toilet pipe (proving we were correct that the kitchen drip was caused by the toilet) but insisted he would have done the same as Mike the day before. Obviously, he has no logic skills or common sense either. He also stated they do not cut drywall. Years ago, we had other plumbing work done by another plumber and they had no problems cutting drywall to get at leaks and making proper repairs. So we know plumbers sometimes cut drywall to see pipes. But Alpha plumbers are obviously lazy and are only interested in quick and easy repairs instead of diagnosing the real problem. We would rather have drywall repaired then have toilet water leaking into our kitchen or anywhere else. But Alpha did not care to listen to us, their customer. We do not recommend Alpha.

deeq5
Dee Q.
1/3/19

I am very appreciative that you worked me in during a very busy holiday season. Chris was great, called me in advance, arrived on time, took extra time to explain the proper care of a garbage disposal. He also checked my hot water heater giving me very useful tips, and checked the drains in the bathroom, changing them so I could more easily get hair out of the drains. Also he was very efficient.

jamesp394
James P.
1/1/19

Completely satisfied with all aspects of the project. Everything from the appointment to the final check out of the installed water heater was perfect - a job well done! it was a pleasure to have Josh and Jamie work in my home. I will call alphaplumbing next time I need help with plumbing issues.

carino1
Carin O.
12/27/18

Alpha Plumbing arrived early in the timeframe provided. They gave an honest assessment of the issue, didn't try to push me to do anything more costly & fixed my problem. They were very courteous and professional. I will definitely recommend them & use them again!

anonymousq259
anonymous Q.
12/20/18

I was extremely pleased with the service provided by Brian. He carefully evaluated the problem and came up with an elegant solution that didn't involve tearing out the tile in the shower. Brian was pleasant to work with and made sure I was satisfied with the work and he ensured everything was cleaned up before he left. I will be sure to call Alpha Plumbing the next time I have a plumbing issue.

pinbuoyg
pinbuoy G.
12/19/18

The person on the phone was polite, courteous and nice. The plumber Chris was very nice, definitely did not have the personality you'd expect from a plumber. I did like the "one price structure" that the company used for "snaking a toilet". Even though he was careful, there was a mark on our hardwood floor in the kitchen when he left.

anal83
Ana L.
12/13/18

Great experience!! I had a gas line issue and they were very thorough, answered all of my questions, and fixed it. I will definitely be using Alpha Plumbing in the future.

michaelt597
Michael T.
12/12/18

I requested a call on-line (on Sunday). Got a call early the next business day (Monday). Set up appointment for first call on Tuesday (Monday full). Plumber called ahead when he was on his way. Basically on-time and was careful to do a good job (snake a clogged drain). Answered all my questions. Charge was basically what was estimated from the office, except the additional charge for helper. I was a little surprised, but the helper did assist in the work. Lead plumber said it would have taken him longer without a helper, so charge would have been the same (which does make sense).

roycec15
Royce C.
12/5/18

Bobby arrived on time and went straight to work. I had asked for a video exams of my sewer line and analysis. They pinpointed the problems and now I am waiting for an estimate. It's going to be a big job, but I want it resolved. Alpha did a great job.

jackq9
Jack Q.
12/5/18

Josh did a great job, prompt, polite, explained options, reviewed product to b installed, protected area from water, and cleaned up after work. The price was fair as well. Alpha was quite quick to respond to an existing customer. Customer for Life with fair pricing, quality work, & responsiveness.
Jack Floyd

mikec234
Mike C.
11/30/18

Very professional, courteous service throughout their visit. Showed up on time, answered all questions, cleaned up after themselves, and final invoice was exactly as quoted price.

anonymousl218
anonymous L.
11/30/18

I called the day after we had new commode plumbing done because one of the toilets wouldn't shut off. We got immediate service from Dan who explained what happened. He fixed the problem and checked the other two commodes to be sure that we wouldn't have a problem with them. He did a super job!!!

Questions? Get answers from the AlphaPlumbing.biz staff and other customers.

AlphaPlumbing.biz?