AlphaPlumbing.biz reviews

Tel: 410-255-5998

luluh6
Lulu H.
8/28/13
Plumber that came out was very professional, communicated all that needed to be done along with showing and explaining what was repaired.
lisal450
Lisa L.
8/10/13
Chris professionally completed the work, in addition to being available to answer all questions we had regarding a bathroom issue and future bathroom upgrade planning. Would recommend him to others.
howardg37
Howard G.
8/10/13
Alpha came on time and fixed two issues we had with our plumbing. We will use them again when we have our next plumbing situation.
jamesl519
James L.
8/2/13
I cannot begin to recommend this company highly enough. I will recommend them to all my friends, and that's why I'm making the effort to come here and tell you all about them. They were courteous, on-time, honest, respectful to me (and my home). By far, the best plumber I've worked with so far. They gave me a time and and call me 30 minutes before they were suppose to showed up. The plumber (Buddy) went right to work. He was fast and very professional doing his job. What could be better? I will be using Alpha Plumbing for all my future plumbing needs.
ellenq2
Ellen Q.
7/30/13
Buddy arrived on time as scheduled and was very professional. He fixed my leak and toilet. then I asked about some other things I need done and he gave me a fair quote. I will definitely call this company again.
daleb91
Dale B.
7/30/13
We were pleased with our first experience. Plumber was polite and explained what was needed and completed the work. We would use you again and recommend you also.
gordonh64
Gordon H.
7/30/13
The gentleman came on time...my problem was fairly small. Just 2 toilets acting up. He diagnosed the problems and went to work immediately. They are working fine now.
dalew90
Dale W.
7/25/13
The plumber did a good job. But with that I was very disappointed that showed up to replace the main water supple shutoff without a a 3/4" threaded ball valve. This is a commend fitting that I would expect to find on all your trucks. Then because he did not have the fitting I had to pay extra labor time for him to run to the store to get one. I expect a professional company to show up and work, not run around to stores getting common material for a job appointment which was scheduled to replace a main shutoff valve. No trouble shooting involved. Next time I will buy the material up front. Especially since your markups on the fittings was significantly inflated too.
tonyd152
Tony D.
7/20/13
Upon my initial call to inquire about a backup sump pump, Alpha was very responsive and informative, and were able to accommodate my schedule, Alpha installed a sump pump and a water-powered backup pump. The technician was pleasant, courteous, and skilled. He performed a few water pressure tests and explained how the unit would be installed. The work was neat and professional, and I am very pleased with the entire experience. I would recommend to my friends.
susanc452
Susan C.
7/16/13
Chris from Alpha was terrific--knowledgeable, friendly, informative. However, I felt the amount charged for less than 2 hours of work was steep.
johnh1104
John H.
7/6/13
Chris was very efficient, friendly, and did fine work, even replacing some piping "he just didn't like the looks of" without additional charge. He listened to my concerns and solved our problems completely. Great experience and fair price.
neala14
Neal a.
7/3/13
Chris was prompt and professional. He had the tough job of changing out fixtures in a very tight, crowded space. He did a great job and was helpful in recommendations for future fixtures. My appointment was originally scheduled for a Monday but I expressed the desire to have the fixtures replaced before that. Alpha was able to accommodate my request. That was a tremendous help.
deanh82
Dean H.
6/30/13
Highly recommended. Technician was courteous and skillful, arrived on time and completed the work promptly. Best of all he cleaned up afterwards, which isn't something most plumbers do well.
clarker2
Clarke R.
6/28/13
This company is absolute tops - very efficient and most fairly priced. They have won me over and will be my plumbing company of choice. So much better than anyone I have ever dealt with.
laurief46
Laurie F.
6/25/13
We are very pleased with the pipe-bursting job that Alpha Plumbing did for us the other day. I highly recommend them! They were very careful to keep interior and We are very pleased with the pipe-bursting job that Alpha Plumbing did for us the other day. I highly recommend them! They were very careful to keep interior and exterior damage to a minimum, and they finished the job in a little less time than estimated.
judithd58
judith d.
5/8/13
On time as scheduled, efficient, and with full explanation of work done -- just has been the case on every occastion when we have needed large or small plumbing projects inside or out. Arnold, MD
richardm553
Richard M.
4/30/13
I was totally impressed with the professionalism of the two man crew that was dispatched to my home to repair/replace my sewer main connection. They worked diligently and the work was done in a very timely manner. The only disappointment was that they had to wait for nearly two hours for the County Inspector to sign off on the permit. All -in-all, and outstanding job.
edwardw116
Edward W.
4/29/13
Quick service, great communication, no waiting around all day for a late or no-show plumber, highly recommended!
440 additional ratings and reviews were submitted through Shopper Approved, but only the most recent reviews above 100 characters are displayed.

Questions? Get answers from the AlphaPlumbing.biz staff and other customers.

AlphaPlumbing.biz?