AlphaPlumbing.biz reviews

Tel: 410-255-5998

patrickh169
Patrick H.
2/11/14

Alpha Plumbing accommodated my schedule and urgency. Their pricing was reasonable and their employee's professional. I had my water heater replaced, water treatment system updated and a battery back-up sump pump. I would recommend Chris, unfortunately I don't know his last name. Chris was knowledgeable and took time to explain the repairs he had made. Thanks for your help.

steves484
Steve S.
1/24/14

Sent help quickly when we called even though there was a snow strom on the way. Plumber quickly identified the problem - a pinhole leak in a copper pipe - and fixed it. He made sure everything was tidy and working again properly before he left. Cost was reasonable.

williamd264
William D.
1/23/14

The job that I has done was the installation of a hydrolic backup sump pump. No complaints at all. The plumber was courteous and on time. The job was done efficiently and he finished in only a few hours. I added an extra chore to the job (putting a drain pipe to the back of the yard) and he performed them as well. The installation is neat and clean. I did not price around to get the lowest price so I do not know how the price of this job compares with the market. However I have obtained piece of mind at a comfortable price..

clevelanda11
Cleveland A.
1/17/14

A very good experience. Chris the technician was very polite and on time. One of the toilets I purchased was broken and he was very happy to take it back and pick up a new one for me. The service was fantastic and I will definitely use Alpha Plumbing again.

kirkc23
kirk c.
1/12/14

This is the second time that I've called on Alpha Plumbing, and both times, I was very happy with the service that they provided. Their rates are fair and reasonable as well. Plumbing technicians are very knowledgeable and also very efficient in getting the job done. I'm very glad to have found a trustworthy and professional plumbing company. I highly recommend Alpha Plumbing!

michaelx12
Michael X.
12/20/13

Very honest and helpful technician. He took the time to explain things and make some very helpful suggestions. He even noticed I had a $10 off Alpha service coupon sitting on the counter that I had forgotten to give him. He honored the coupon and I gave him a corrected check. Would highly recommend Alpha Plumbing to anyone.

robertd541
Robert D.
12/17/13

Brian and Matt were very professional and got right down to business. Brian is very knowledgeable and helped me understand the work that was being performed and why. He answered all of my questions to my satisfaction no matter how long it took. My house is very unique but he handled every curve ball that this old structure threw at him. I am completely satisfied with all of the work that was performed and the fee was very reasonable. I WILL recommend your company to anyone that I hear needs plumbing service including friends and family. I will be using your service in the future.

jerryy21
Jerry Y.
11/20/13

Brian efficiently diagnosed a leak, fixed it, explained the fix and his analysis clearly and even performed carpentry work so that the area would be accessible in the future. Great work and communication.

joanm157
Joan M.
11/19/13

Company offered a quick response and expertly dealt with all the problems this old house created. They were efficient and left the area clean. I was totally pleased with the results.

teresam162
Teresa M.
11/19/13

I appreciated being able to deal directly with the owners. That alone is a statement to the service that I received. All of my questions and concerns were immediately addressed prior to, and during the actual service. This is a statement to their knowledge and their care to ease the concerns of the customer during large projects. In spite of their advisement that they were not landscapers, they were able to advise which shrubbery needed removal and they did so in such a manner that would save the health of the plants for re-planting. They were extremely polite, mannerly, and well-spoken. They immediately advised of any unexpected findings (the odd and defective installation of the original piping) and addressed the issue as if it was child's play. Again, a reflection of their knowledge. Alpha Plumbing has my complete trust. I would use them again and will gladly and easily recommend them to anyone.

masoudl
Masoud L.
10/26/13

The plumber came to figure out the leak that was going on in the kitchen. The kitchen floor was completely and entirely wet, yet the plumber said a small valve was leaking. Which was not! He closed the valve, and charged $249 for a misdiagnosis. The leak was from a broken discharge pipe behind the counter.

danielm473
Daniel M.
10/23/13

I called them on a sunday night and they were in my house the very next day. This was the first time I've used thier service and it was great. Thier price was fair and they were done in 30 mintues or so. I'm very satisfied and will use them on a any plumbing issue that might come up in the future. I would recommend then in a minute. keep up the great work.

everettg12
Everett G.
10/17/13

Alpha's staff, Mike, Matt & Matt, explained what they planned to do and answered all of our questions. They excavated as much as eight feet below the ground level to reach our sewer line. We were very pleased with the professionalism that they demonstrated. When they completed the work, our yard was level and clean.

anthonyd168
Anthony D.
10/15/13

Excellent job on the plumbing drill out. Plumber explained his steps and urged me to call County first, next time, as the problem is often at the County end of the sewer line.

larryp118
Larry P.
10/10/13

Thanks so much for being so responsive. We were able to go to settlement. The seller had had a double knee replacement followed by 2 heart attacks. Needless to say...stress was to be avoided.

jamesn109
James N.
10/3/13

Alpha Plumbing responded to my call quickly and efficiently. Brian came to our home the same day and provided thorough and professional service. Their fees were very reasonable. My only regret is that I did not tip him for his excellent service. I'll be sure to recommend to others.

jonathann41
Jonathan N.
10/2/13

Can't think of anything they could have done better. Came for an estimate the same day I called, scheduled the service within a few days after I'd gotten quotes from other companies. Even kept the appointment after an emergency job came up elsewhere. The guys were professional on-site, worked with me to get the exact results I wanted (yard appearance, cleanout location, etc). Even took off their shoes when inspecting components inside the house. Their price was the best by far, and their reputation and consideration exceeded all other companies I looked at.

patriciad219
Patricia D.
9/29/13

We needed your help two times. First are hose line from the house broken. Water shot out every where. You came out ASAP! The man drilled a hole and ran the line the right way. The new line is so nice. Then the second time was the bathroom sink. Water again everywhere. Your man came again. We needed a new sink. It was so nice that he had a new one in the truck. No running to the Home Depot for me! A nice new sink working in no time. It was so nice that I never needed to leave the house. If anyone I know needs a plumber, you guys are number one in my book! Thank you Alpha Plumbing ! You guys are the BEST!!!!!!

clydeano
clydean o.
9/23/13

The gentleman called ahead of time to let me know he was on his way and what time he expected to arrive. His arrival time was within the time stated when I made the appointment. He was very polite and friendly. It was a very easy problem to fix and since there was extra time left he asked if there was anything else he could do. There was, in fact, an additional problem with the dishwasher that had to do with the feet and how level the machine was. I was having problems with that and he made some adjustments that fixed that problem as well.

germanv3
German V.
8/29/13

I started using Alpha when I owned a house. Cost is reasonable. Evaluation and recommendations have been more than honest. I do not feel "ripped off" at all. Every repairman has been very knowledgeable and recommend only necessary repairs. I continue to call Alpha at my condo rental. I would highly recommend this company to anyone.

jenniferc462
Jennifer C.
8/28/13

The tech was extremely professional, courteous and took the time to explain everything to us. I would absolutely use Alpha again.

luluh6
Lulu H.
8/28/13

Plumber that came out was very professional, communicated all that needed to be done along with showing and explaining what was repaired.

lisal450
Lisa L.
8/10/13

Chris professionally completed the work, in addition to being available to answer all questions we had regarding a bathroom issue and future bathroom upgrade planning. Would recommend him to others.

howardg37
Howard G.
8/10/13

Alpha came on time and fixed two issues we had with our plumbing. We will use them again when we have our next plumbing situation.

jamesl519
James L.
8/2/13

I cannot begin to recommend this company highly enough. I will recommend them to all my friends, and that's why I'm making the effort to come here and tell you all about them. They were courteous, on-time, honest, respectful to me (and my home). By far, the best plumber I've worked with so far. They gave me a time and and call me 30 minutes before they were suppose to showed up. The plumber (Buddy) went right to work. He was fast and very professional doing his job. What could be better? I will be using Alpha Plumbing for all my future plumbing needs.

Questions? Get answers from the AlphaPlumbing.biz staff and other customers.

AlphaPlumbing.biz?