AlphaPlumbing.biz reviews

Tel: 410-255-5998

maryp336
Mary P.
3/2/15
Excellent service; Chris was very professional and patient. I'm glad I found Alpha Plumbing; they are the only plumbing company I will call for my future needs. Thank you!
jerryv28
Jerry V.
2/19/15
On time, great work, fair prices. We've used 3-4 different plumbers at alpha and all were excellent. Don't want to call any other plumber.
douglasw69
douglas w.
2/16/15
My plumber was polite and timely and he took care of my clogged bathroom sink drain by snaking the pipes in the wall. Plus, he even cleaned up all of his mess, plus some of the plumbing mess that was there before he arrived!
johnm1882
John M.
2/10/15
They had a very competitive estimate for a 10 year gas water heater and some extras. WE set a date and time, they came prompty and teh work was done as promised and to my satisfaction. They left the space better than when they came.
berniceb26
Bernice B.
2/10/15
Very reasonable, professional, knowledgeable, courteous, timely, and a job well done. I highly recommend Alpha Plumbing for all of your plumbing needs!
lindam710
Linda M.
2/8/15
My experience with contractors since moving to the area has been less than pleasurable. It's so good to be able to find the good ones! The technician was on time, efficient, and thorough. He cleaned up after himself as is expected (but not always done), and even helped me move a large package into the house! I will definitely recommend Alpha Plumbing given the opportunity, and will use again if necessary!
anthonyk100
Anthony K.
2/4/15
Mike and his team were very courteous, professional and knowledgeable. Not only were they effective in their methods and processes but were efficient in completing the job in minimal time. A trait that only shows with years of experience. It feels good to employ tradesman within the local community when so many other contractors are using questionable labor man power. Key traits that caught my eye in selecting Alpha Plumbing: 1) Mr. Taylor was persistent ** a key trait** however very courteous with contacting me and following up. Shows your really interested "hungry" when so many other contractors are just looking for a quick profit and margin on that profit. 2) Mr. Taylor was very knowledgeable. Explained most common methods however offered alternatives. 3) Mr. Taylor was flexible which shows he was willing to be competitive. **another key trait** 4) Alpha Plumbing offered least evasive methods to replace main water line. 5) With least evasive methods, cost and employing local tradesman some I'm sure are veterans was my choice for Best Value. 6) Estimate was free. Major turn off factors: LEN THE Plumber - wanted $49.00 dollars just to come out a give an estimate. Said it would apply to total cost if I choice them to do the job.
esthern19
Esther N.
1/21/15
They came as scheduled and finished quicker than the window they had given for the work to get done.
ryanz17
Ryan Z.
1/15/15
We are very pleased with the results. Having benefited from Alpha's services for close to 18 years, we new the quality work that would be performed but this time they exceeded our expectations. The team worked non-stop and accomplished quite a bit of work in one day; they operated methodically, answered all of our questions, and left the place very clean. Aside from the dog barking at them and the power tools, I hardly noticed they were there. Can't say enough...
michaelp239
Michael P.
1/12/15
Alpha plumbing provided the best price for our plumbing work, which was a rather big job that included tearing up the concrete floor in the basement to replace the pipe. They were quick to come and give a quote and schedule the job. It has been nearly a week and everything seems to be working perfectly. They were efficient and very fair in their pricing and got the job done! Highly recommend.
ashlies2
Ashlie S.
1/7/15
Always prompt, professional, work completed quickly and priced fair. I have used this company many times on my rental as well ad my own home and recommend them highly.
patrickf93
Patrick F.
12/27/14
I had my kitchen converted to accommodate a gas cooktop. I felt the price was very reasonable, and I'm very happy with the quality of the work. When I have plumbing needs in the future, I will be sure to call Alpha.
randalla17
Randall a.
11/26/14
The plumber who showed up was kind and courteous and at the end of the day, the problem was fixed. However much of his time seemed to be spent calling the office for suggestions on how to fix it. This would have been fine, but since they charge by the hour, we had to pay for his down time while waiting for a return call, we were charged significantly more than was appropriate for the task.
barbarak162
Barbara K.
11/20/14
Alpha was very nice to work with and I was able to get someone to my house within 24 hours. I think their fee for clearing out two drains was slightly high but I have very good experiences with them so I will continue to use them for any plumbing needs.
snc2
SN C.
11/15/14
I have been using Alpha plumbing for all my contractoring needs and I personally recommend Alpha plumbing for any type of plumbing services for small leaks to all type of ground work to all my clients and friends. Thanks for a great job Alpha
joel208
Joe L.
11/15/14
With Thanksgiving coming soon we needed a company to help with a problem with a blown out pipe going from the house kitchen to the septic tank. We called Alpha Plumbing on Thursday and the crew was here on Friday. This was a very quick response that we were very happy to have the problem worked on. They replaced the pipe inside the basement and re-routed it outside and replaced the blown pipe to the septic tank with all new PVC piping. They graded the dirt that was dug up and cleaned up everything. My wife and I are truly pleased with the work done, professional way the crew went about the job and they were very courteous. We had expected the cost to be very high and were happy to see that it wasn't as high as we had thought. We would definitely call Alpha again if we need any major work done. Thank you
lisam689
Lisa M.
11/3/14
Alpha Plumbing showed up on time, called prior to coming and was just very professional. Solved the problem and the charge was very reasonable. Alpha plumbing will now become my regular plumber.
susannm
Susann M.
11/1/14
I have had Alpha Plumbing take care of my plumbing issues on multiple occasions. I am very happy with them. They are professional. They always have availabilty when I need them. Their prices are lower than any competitors I've come in contact with. They do a good job and clean up after themselves. Excellent company! I highly recommend them.
wendyq5
Wendy Q.
10/8/14
We rarely feel so good about spending hundreds of dollars on a plumbing job but this one needed to be done and has undoubtedly saved us much more, in the long run. Our plumber, Dan, clearly explained what needed to be done and provided some options for us to consider before moving ahead. His estimate of how long the job would take was on target and cleaned-up well afterwards. We have more assurance, now, that our basement won't flood in the next torrential downpour.
merving7
Mervin G.
10/3/14
As usual, Alpha Plumbing arrived on time, found what needed to be done and did it! All at a quite acceptable price. Never even think of anyone else when I have a plumbing problem. Out standing company.
brucex1
Bruce X.
10/3/14
Easy to schedule. Prompt, knowledgeable, friendly and expert plumber. Competitive price. This was my 3rd Alpha visit, and I would use them again.
davet145
Dave T.
10/1/14
the plumber new what he was doing, completed the job in a reasonable time, and did it in a price that was cheaper than a previous plumber from a different co.and top of that his phone rang and did not stop to answer it while he was in my house working
williame120
William E.
10/1/14
We have been very satisfied with the services provided by Alpha plumbing. Our first contact was when we needed our yard service replaced due to a plastic pipe failure in the front yard and a total loss of pressure several years ago. They did an exceptional job. Last June our kitchen sink faucet had little pressure. The problem was diagnosed and the new faucet intalled quickly and at a reasonable price for the service. We just had a call back to check a minor leak that developed and the service man came the next day, identified the problem, and resolved it quickly. We have found this company to be reliable source for our plumbing needs.
brianc329
Brian C.
9/13/14
Very knowledgeable and helpful team connected my home to public water (previously on well). Able to make quick decisions in helping me also get a new hot water heater and relocating it at the same time. I would recommend Alpha to anyone in need of new or existing plumbing work!!!
robertl214
Robert L.
9/4/14
Alpha Plumbing is there when you need them to be and performs excellent work. I'll use them every time!

Questions? Get answers from the AlphaPlumbing.biz staff and other customers.

AlphaPlumbing.biz?