This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Allthatcelluar.net

Allthatcelluar.net has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Allthatcelluar.net?

“NEW LG REVERE FLIP PHONE”

tina a.
10/18/19

I bought a NEW LG REVERE FLIP PHONE for my husband in July. the first phone didn't hold a charge. sent me a new battery. it got so hot you couldn't even hold the phone. told them I wanted my refund. Michael stated, well I will send YOU A NEW PHONE, I sd how do I send the phone back that I have? he sd keep it. right there RED FLAG. sent me a NEW phone which all were defective phones NOT NEW still does not hold a charge. asked for my refund and he called me a F en bitch and not to email them. DO NOT BUY FROM ALLTHATCELLUAR..NET they are scammers!!!!!!

tinaa125
October 18th, 2019
I bought a NEW LG REVERE FLIP PHONE for my husband in July. the first phone didn't hold a charge. sent me a new battery. it got so hot you couldn't even hold the phone. told them I wanted my refund. Michael stated, well I will send YOU A NEW PHONE, I sd how do I send the phone back that I have? he sd keep it. right there RED FLAG. sent me a NEW phone which all were defective phones NOT NEW still does not hold a charge. asked for my refund and he called me a F en $#*! and not to email them. DO NOT BUY FROM ALLTHATCELLUAR..NET they are scammers!!!!!!

Questions? Get answers from the Allthatcelluar.net staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Allthatcelluar.net?

Have a question about Allthatcelluar.net?