This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Allthatcelluar.net

Allthatcelluar.net has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Allthatcelluar.net?

“NEW LG REVERE FLIP PHONE”

tina a.
10/18/19

I bought a NEW LG REVERE FLIP PHONE for my husband in July. The first phone didn't hold a charge. Sent me a new battery. It got so hot you couldn't even hold the phone. Told them I wanted my refund. Michael stated, well I will send YOU A NEW PHONE, I sd how do I send the phone back that I have? He sd keep it. Right there RED FLAG. Sent me a NEW phone which all were defective phones NOT NEW still does not hold a charge. Asked for my refund and he called me a F en $#*! and not to email them. DO NOT BUY FROM ALLTHATCELLUAR. NET they are scammers!

tinaa125
October 18th, 2019

Questions? Get answers from the Allthatcelluar.net staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Allthatcelluar.net?

Have a question about Allthatcelluar.net?