AllStarNutrition UK

AllStarNutrition UK has a consumer rating of 1 star from 2 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. AllStarNutrition UK ranks 62nd among Nutrition sites.

How would you rate AllStarNutrition UK?

“Don't buy from this company!”

David G.
7/21/15

I ordered a product on 4th June 2015 and it still has not arrived by 21st July! There are no replies to emails or voicemail so I suspect the company has wound up DESPITE STILL ACCEPTING ORDERS!

davidg168
July 21st, 2015
barbaraf21
January 6th, 2015
I placed my order in August 2013.

On 1 October 2013, the package arrived, but I refused because it arrived broken and unsealed and lacked an element.
I proceeded IMMEDIATELY to return items to their controls.

Their customer service I had never said me that this element was missing it was SOLD OUT and would be sent later.

I had paid for a shipment to" Europe and the EU signed tracked" but only January 29,2014 they gave me the tracking number to track goods.

I wrote to the Italian Post Office and Royal Mail, but they told me that it is the seller who must contact them to refund or return.

I have written several e-mail, I called then I also contacted the ECC - European Consumer Centres Network, but did not even reply to them.

I sent my last e-mail on december 5,2014 but they didn't respond.

I received only three elements, but I had paid for ten elements.

The missing items have not arrived and have not refunded me and did not respond to my e-mail or phoned. Write your review to help others learn about this online business

Questions? Get answers from the AllStarNutrition UK staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about AllStarNutrition UK?

Have a question about AllStarNutrition UK?