This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Allpetz.co.uk

Allpetz.co.uk has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Allpetz.co.uk?

“2 weeks and 4 emails later I finally get my full refund...”

Tara H.
10/23/13

2 weeks and 4 emails later I finally get my full refund due to opening a case in paypal's resolution centre. I had ordered and explained the urgency of my order due to requiring a travel cage and cleaning solution for my sick parrots. A company that sells pet products should have understood, but they would not even provide me with an estimated timeframe before dispatch. I never received a single reply to all of my messages including one I sent to their personal email address, nor did I even get a simple apology! I should have listened to the negative reviews this company has received and not based my order on the cheapness of the products. Thankfully I payed via paypal, otherwise it would have been more difficult to get a refund from a company that ignores its customers!

tarah7
October 23rd, 2013

Questions? Get answers from the Allpetz.co.uk staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Allpetz.co.uk?

Have a question about Allpetz.co.uk?