Review of AlliedOffices

AlliedOffices reviews

leahw43
Leah W.
12/14/18

Kimberlee has been more than helpful during this process. Communication and professionalism is key and she modeled that very well.

melissaf146
Melissa F.
9/17/18

Loved working with Kimberlee Villasista. She is the reason I called back today for our 4th Virtual Office. Great response and great customer service. The only thing that I wish you had was consolidated accounts for billing. It would be a HUGE time saver on our my end!

danielm676
Daniel M.
7/15/18

Kimbrelee was very helpful. She answered all my questions and helped me set things up over the phone.

lisaa324
Lisa a.
5/23/18

Kimberly & Rachel are the best, great service and answered all my questions. Very smooth transaction and easy to deal with.

alanc134
alan c.
1/18/18

Gail and Rachel male dealing with your company a pleasure, and this is the reason I keep coming back year after year.

mikek263
Mike K.
11/10/17

The Owner's Son made us feel very special so decided to sign up. Only because he was here at the office

jodiv14
Jodi V.
6/29/17

Andrew and his team are always available , even during vacations and holidays! to assist us with are changing business needs. :-) Doron

bethe23
Beth E.
6/29/17

Allied Offices made the process extremely easy for our company to add additional virtual offices to our footprint. Will definitely use them again the next time we decided to expand.

catherineb102
Catherine B.
6/29/17

I picked Allied Offices instead of the competitors BECAUSE of Andrew Juras and his personal attention, professionalism and attitude.

tabathaw5
Tabatha W.
6/29/17

We have been very pleased with the attention to detail that we've been afforded by Allied Offices, and in particular Andrew Juras and his team.

We were made very welcome as we completed our tour of the facility we've chosen - we can't wait to get started on our new venture!

coinc
Coin C.
6/29/17

Andrew V was great and so patient in helping me with all my questions which were basically the same questions over and over again because I'm over booked already.

jael4
jae l.
6/29/17

Very professional and customer service follow up was very prompt. They answered all my questions and concerns. Andrew Juras is a real asset. Thank you.

scotta162
Scott a.
6/29/17

Andrew was very professional, polite and knowledgeable. He made me feel very comfortable making my decision to come on board with Allied Offices. He answered many of my questions before I could even ask any. I am so impressed that I will be recommending Andrew and Allied Offices to many of the contractors I work with nationwide that travel to large catastrophic events throughout the US.

angelad145
Angela D.
6/29/17

It took two days and my own follow-up to get questions answered about your services and locations. The purpose of a virtual office is to get a business up and going ASAP- I was hoping to be all set-up yesterday and now I am rushing today. I have been working with REGUS for years and do not have this problem with their services.

dennisb163
Dennis B.
6/29/17

Professional, expedited service every time! I always enjoy working with Andrew Juras. He is the go to person!

triciao6
Tricia O.
6/29/17

Mr. Juras is the most helpful and knowledgeable, considerate agent to work with. I feel most comfortable dealing with him.

michaelm894
Michael M.
6/29/17

I appreciate the quick response from Andrew and his attention to detail in answering questions. Plus making sure I was good to go!

gregw112
Greg W.
6/29/17

Very professional people at Allied and pleasant and cheerful and helpful support even when I missed a phone appointment your team was patient and kindly NOT condescending and did not express any frustration toward me but rather expressed a kind recognition that sometimes unplanned things happen. Just delightfully good people to work with. It is nice to receive patient kindness even when undeserved.

ljr5
LJ R.
6/29/17

Andrew, was most helpful on the phone to help us facilitate and process the order. Cindy, was a great guide and assistant on the VIP tour at the location.

nicolef89
Nicole F.
6/29/17

Would have been nice if there was place to indicate that I already had a local phone number I wanted to keep and that I would like help to port it over to your service.

khalg
Khal G.
6/29/17

Andrew was very helpful and understood all of our needs. I would definitely recommend his service to anyone.
Khal G.

ronaldj46
Ronald J.
6/29/17

Andrew Juras was an exception assistance to our experience. His customer service skills are second to none and we look forward to establishing a great relationship with you organization. Thank you - A800

shanikaa
Shanika a.
6/29/17

Andrew is awesome! Very helpful, willing to answer any and all questions. I would recommend this company many times over.

gracek36
grace k.
6/29/17

Andrew Juras was great! Very helpful, patient and thorough. Thank you! I look forward to working with you!

josephm275
Joseph M.
6/29/17

Andrew Juras worked around our problem to allow for our SEO to be optimized. He worked outside the box to get my business!

Questions? Get answers from the AlliedOffices staff and other customers.

AlliedOffices?