Allied American University reviews

SITE CLOSED

1 Review From Our Community

christopherw5
4/20/12

Allied American University is great! I'm a Active Duty Army Drill Sergeant. I work over 60hrs per week. After my transfer credit evaluation, I was shocked! I only had to take 6 credit hours (two courses) to receive my AA degree. After completing my classes, I received my AA in Mar 2012. AAU's courses are 6 weeks in length, but you can accelerate through the program at your own pace. I completed all 6hrs (two courses) in only three weeks. Just let your instructor know that you want to accelerate and they will give you a break on the weekly discussion forums. The course work is what you put into it. All tests are opened book and most courses don't require a book. You can't go wrong with Allied American University. I keep reading posts that AAU isn't accredited. That's false. They are Nationally accredited. I've transferred to Ashford University, IA (Regionally) and Grantham University, CA (Nationally) and they accepted all of AAU's credits.

Questions? Get answers from the Allied American University staff and other customers.

Allied American University?