AllForYourWedding reviews

Tel: 0.1639256396
foryourwedding@hotmail.com

anonymousa11
7/9/13

WARNING: Do not order from this site!!!!! I would have given it zero stars; but one was the lowest I could give. I placed an order on February 24th and still have not received it! It's now May 11th. I have sent 4 e-mails lever the past 2 months and have not gotten a response at all. You are not able to reach them by phone, only e-mail. My account says my order is still pending and they already charged my credit card. I have never written a negative review about any company; however, I felt the need to warn other people. This place is a big scam!

jeannetteo1
7/2/13

My first purchase went smooth and fast! Great experience. Will definitely recommend and order from them some other time again.

louisk
1/24/12

Good service. Once i ordered "Cinderella moment fiqurine cake toppers" from this site and surprisingly they delivered it within short time. I am too happy with their quality and service. I recommend this to all.

brooksd
1/22/12

I am pleased with this site. Recently i had an invitation and i was anxious about what i have to do. When i saw pleasing gifts around here it encouraged me. Finally this site worked out and i am pleased with their service. It has enormous favors that helped me to celebrate my event successfully and my guests were delighted. Thank you allforyourwedding.com

jamiep2
8/18/11

Definitely a recommended site. Has great selection, and the products came on time and in perfect condition.

korinnec
5/3/11

It was a good experienced seeing this site when I was looking for a wedding veil. When I saw their embroidered border veil with pearls, I never second thought to make an order promptly. The veil is really nice.

quinnt
4/16/11

I am a certified crammer to some of my friends. They knew me getting things done at the last minute be it work or personal related. Just recently, I was invited to a close friend's party at a short notice. I was too busy with my projects that week that there is no way for me to find that perfect gift for my friend. Good thing I got across this site www.allforyourwedding.com referred by an acquaintance and from there I got this exquisite double loop bangle bracelet at a fraction of a cost. What's even better is the product was delivered at my doorstep 2 days before the big event. It was such a relief and the product itself was worth every penny!

kylemarym
4/4/11

I'm very pleased with the service I received and happy with my purchase. My items were well packed and delivered very promptly. I'll definitely buy from this seller again and strongly recommend it to my family and friends. Thanks again!

athenas
2/3/11

I ordered favors, they were out of stock talked me through my choices, I bounced to another place - who were rude, I came back bought my favors for my wedding with less than a week, and they had it to me in under 3 days no extra charge. It was a life saver!

Athena E Sheppard
500 Dale Way
Santa Maria, CA 93455

rachela3
1/24/11

I simply love the site, it help me a lot with my in-decisions weeks before my wedding. It has a great selection of my every need. Apart from their great selection, I also like the way the site looks. It's so easy to use and with their great service, it definitely deserve a 4 out of 4 from me. Oh and by the way I love the way their personalized items.

Questions? Get answers from the AllForYourWedding staff and other customers.

AllForYourWedding?