Review of Allcreatures

1 Review From Our Community

markv167
Mark V.
2/20/19

I had to euthanize my Buddy a while back due to medical issues and age :( so this is not an easy review to write due to the circumstance. It has taken me a while to be able to write this about my best friend Frankie, my service dog. He was with me for quite sometime and large part of my Family. All Creatures Animal Hospital has been our family's vetunarean for all of our pets needs over the years and I would recommend them to anyone who has a love for animals. We have always been treated kind. They have always been professional and compassionate from shots, checkups and serious medical procedures that had to be done. They run a very clean place of business and treat the animals/family members with comfort. The intier staff go above and beyond. The day we had to say good buy to our buddy Frankie was a difficult decision to say the lease and so hard to do. We were immediately taken to a private room so we could have privacy and spend some quiet time together. The vetunarean spent alot of time with us and explain everything to us before the procedure. As hard as it was there was genuine comfort given, it did make an unthinkable decision a bit more tolerable. Later that week to my surprise and delight we received a condolence card with hand written thoughts from staff members. So I would like give my thanks to everyone who works at the All Creatures Animal Hospital in Gorst.

Questions? Get answers from the Allcreatures staff and other customers.

1 Photo for Allcreatures