Allchips

Allchips has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 1 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Allchips also ranks 40th among Electronic Component sites.

How would you rate Allchips?

“Their BOM service is very good.”

Stephen L.
5/15/18

We are a kickstarter project, we cooperation with them is a very good choice. Their bom team are professional and responsible. They told me they need two days to costdown my BOM list, but they only in 24 hours. We found only 4 part numbers expensive than we thought, last they find some suppliers help me more 3 parts cost down and only 1 expensive then we expect. Very very good service. I will introduce to other project friends.

stephenl179
May 15th, 2018

Very very good service. I will introduce to other project friends.

Questions? Get answers from the Allchips staff and other customers.

felixl29
Felix L.
Marketing / PR

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Allchips?

Have a question about Allchips?