Allchips

Ratings On Other Platforms

Trustpilot
4 / 5

Allchips has a consumer rating of 3 stars from 2 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Allchips ranks 44th among Electronic Component sites.

This company does not typically respond to reviews

How would you rate Allchips?

“Their BOM service is very good.”

Stephen L.
5/15/18

We are a kickstarter project, we cooperation with them is a very good choice. Their bom team are professional and responsible. They told me they need two days to costdown my BOM list, but they only in 24 hours. We found only 4 part numbers expensive than we thought, last they find some suppliers help me more 3 parts cost down and only 1 expensive then we expect. Very very good service. I will introduce to other project friends.

“Totally bad”

Marco M.
4/8/22

We received this after payment of 1025usd for 1000pcs (0,9usd/pcs): Hello Miotti, Good morning! We have received your payment. But sorry to inform you the MOQ and SPQ are 3300 pieces. So the distributor can not accept the open the package for 1000. The other source could support 1000 pieces but their price is very high $1.738. Can you accept to increase the quantity for 3300 ?

stephenl179
May 15th, 2018

Very very good service. I will introduce to other project friends.

marcom307
April 8th, 2022

We received this after payment of 1025usd for 1000pcs (0,9usd/pcs):
Hello Miotti,

Good morning!

Can you accept to increase the quantity for 3300 ?

Questions? Get answers from the Allchips staff and other customers.

felixl29
Felix L.
Typically does not respond to reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Allchips?

Have a question about Allchips?