Review of Alivet -

fundacionprivacy@protonmail.com

1 star

mg258
10/23/18

Very please with the ease of reordering and initially getting the RX from my vet. Prices were less the half what the meds would have cost me at my vet!

jessicag291
10/23/18

I use this site to get my cat's insulin and syringes. Shipping is fast and prompt. It's costly because the insulin has to be shipped cold, but I've never had any problems.

candicef18
10/23/18

We have been ordering from Alivet for over 3 yrs. Their customer service is awesome, and our pet refills come fast.

johnp1219
10/23/18

I am very delighted with using alivet for my pets meds. They contact my vet for me and ship without delays. Their prices are very fair and it saves me time running around which is hard for me since I'm disabled. They are great

kristinm145
10/2/18

Ordering has been fairly easy and fast delivery. However, there is some kind of points system that I've been unable to figure out. I order often so it would be nice if any discount was applied automatically to my order once I qualify for one.

jessicac385
8/31/18

Incredibly pleased with my purchase and the customer service. Definitely will be ordering all of my pets medicine from here!

jillf81
8/31/18

The prescriptions here are so much more affordable than my vet! Instead of having to skip some medicine my doggy is able to have all she needs when she needs it! Thank you

sharib43
8/25/18

Website Easy to use and find items on site. Search positive and quick. Pharmacy orders easily obtained. Good notifications and speedy responses and communication.

kellyl209
5/22/18

I have ordered my dog flee medications through Alivet. It was an easy process and my order arrived promptly. I will definitely use them again!!

dianab159
4/29/18

We are getting our dog's prescription from Alivet - easy to do, especially with the autoship. We are saving significant money by ordering - love it!

anam224
4/27/18

All transactions are excellent with Alivet. Im very satisfied with them. Thanks. All items are received on time.

marief67
4/25/18

Order is always on time, correct and a good value. Customer service is helpful and friendly. Allivet sells my dogs prescription quite a bit cheaper than my vets online store.

donnaf130
4/17/18

Orijen cat treats are demanded by my cat, Bill. We are truly afraid to run out! Thank goodness we have auto-reorder!

angelag107
3/30/18

Out of all the sites this one always has the horse supplement I need in stock and is at least 5 dollars cheaper and always free shipping.

lindah376
3/22/18

Allivet was suggested by someone at our Veterinarians office. Our dog has separation anxiety and is using Clocalm to help him be more comfortable when we must leave him. They had a great price and quick service.

johnd973
3/21/18

All went well price was good whats not to like. Also the order arrived on time and it was the correct product

rosec83
3/20/18

I always receive the items I need in a couple days. No hassle. Easy site to use. I can find the products I use and pricing is very competitive.

hannahf32
3/20/18

I love this site!!! The product was exactly what I ordered and my cats loved it! Chestrin really work for fleas!!!

kathyw131
2/23/18

They have the lowest prices around. Made things much easier as I have 2 pets to treat for different issues.

marcyg5
2/13/18

Easy, fast and helpful associates. Very satisfied with my experience. A wide variety of products to choose from!

jennw19
2/13/18

Allivet is our go to for dog meds. The website is easy to navigate, they contact my vet, and items are shipped quickly. This website was recommended by my vet and Im glad they did cause it has saved us a lot of money.

laurelb17
2/12/18

Ive been getting my dogs prescription through Allivet for two years now. I wouldnt go anywhere else. Very affordable and no hassles

suzannen14
2/12/18

Every order I had placed with allivet has resulted in a smooth transaction. I plan on ordering from them again in the near future

ms517
2/10/18

Pet medications at a good price, and order mistakes are rare. The only negative is that sometimes it takes a little longer than expected to get the order.

Questions? Get answers from the Alivet - staff and other customers.

Alivet -?