Review of Aliofresh

Suggest Category

1 Review From Our Community

claires89
12/6/18

This company sells air freshening reeds in totally open vases. The reeds are 'supposed' to rid a small area of odors while leaving a 'slight' hint of fragrance in the air. I put mine in a small guest bathroom that's hardly ever used and could smell no fragrance in the room at all.

The Alio products are expensive considering the vases are small and plastic and probably cost fifty cents to make. And the reeds have hardly any smell to them. The website states the vase is 7" high but it turns out the REEDS are 7" high when placed in the vase. The vase is actually only 3.5" high. When I went back to the website to verify this, I read their site disclaimer which basically states they're not responsible for what's put onto their website (???)

I contacted them several times with no response. I finally put through a claim with PayPal who told me I will need to pay the return postage on this junk. So I'll lose a few dollars but I want most of my $40 back!

Not easy at all. They do not respond to emails or messages sent through their website.

By Claire S.
Questions? Get answers from the Aliofresh staff and other customers.

Aliofresh?