Alexandria Place

Alexandria Place has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Alexandria Place?

“Don't shop from this site.”

Grigor M.
1/11/18

Hi for every one, I want to share with you my opinion about shopping from ''alexandriaplace.co''. I made purchase on July 9, 2017 for a T-shirt 25 USD+10 USD delivery. After my payment I received tracking number from USPS. OK. But up to here. I followed the purchase, but it was not delivered on my address. When I tried to contact with supplier by the e-mail for assistance there was no reply. This happened several times. No reply, no reply. They are absolutely not caring about their customers. I do not recommend anyone shopping from this site. They are not correct at all.

grigorm
January 11th, 2018
Hi for every one,
I want to share with you my opinion about shopping from ''alexandriaplace.co''.
I made purchase on July 9, 2017 for a T-shirt 25 USD+10 USD delivery.
After my payment I received tracking number from USPS. OK. But up to here.
I followed the purchase, but it was not delivered on my address.
I do not recommend anyone shopping from this site.
They are not correct at all.

Questions? Get answers from the Alexandria Place staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Alexandria Place?

Have a question about Alexandria Place?