Aladin Brick Lane

Aladin Brick Lane has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 1 review indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Aladin Brick Lane?

“I was recommended to come here by a friend”

Alexander F.
5/16/14

I was recommended to come here by a friend. The food was simply amazing and the atmosphere was great. The Haryali Masala was unique and different. The service offered was exceptional. Friendly attentive staff made the experience great. Will surely recommend this restaurant to all my friends.

alexanderf16
May 16th, 2014

Questions? Get answers from the Aladin Brick Lane staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Aladin Brick Lane?

Have a question about Aladin Brick Lane?