AKUA

AKUA has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. AKUA ranks 99th among Food & Drink Other sites.

How would you rate AKUA?

“Very tasty”

Liam S.
3/16/20

I've been changing my eating patterns and is focusing on more plant-based food. Snacks have been the hardest because vegan snacks are hard to find or does not taste that great. However, Akua kelp jerky is so yummy! I've gotten three different flavors and my most favorite is the spicy thai flavored. It's super delicious and I'm so glad I found them.

liams83
Liam S.
March 16th, 2020

Questions? Get answers from the AKUA staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about AKUA?

Have a question about AKUA?