Review of Akruto

Akruto reviews

michaels1581
8/10/18

I have used Akruto successfully for several years now to sync the calendars on my PC and Phone. Following a corruption to Outlook, Akruto's tech guys were extremely patient and guided me successfully through the necessary fixes to restore service.
Michael Staples, Seaford, England

sashar21
Sasha R.
8/8/18

This app is exactly what I wanted, something that would effortlessly sync my Key2 calendar with Outlook on my computer WITHOUT using the cloud. Syncs over my home wifi when I'm at home, and that's all I needed or wanted.

daveb371
8/6/18

I have to say, I can be a total dufus with tech. I screwed up the setup more times than Carter has little pills. When they FINALLY got me to do it right my phone died a week later. I replaced the phone and screwed it up AGAIN! These guys were probably rolling on the floor, but it never showed. They are knowledgeable, patient, and right there when you need them.

This is a terrific product, but the support guys are what make it a real standout! Simply the best tech support I've ever seen. They will get you up & running. Even if you are a dufus! Thanks Guys!!! Dave B

georgec231
George C.
8/4/18

Been using it several years. Only issue is how support is delivered. Takes a long time sending messages back and forth. Much better if one could have a quick phone conversation.

anonymouso58
anonymous O.
7/26/18

Thank goodness that you can actually make Outlook sync effectively to my phone. The whole OneDrive / Office 365 experience is a complete nightmare and your product actually works!

deborahs315
Deborah S.
7/19/18

Raphael has been very helpful & responded quickly in solving a few issues I had. I'm happy how well Akrutosync works, it's great!

martiny14
Martin Y.
7/8/18

Wish you could keep installation instructions up-to-date, and add to them. Wish you could "warn" sooner about the data on the phone.

aneesa3
Anees A.
6/21/18

Tested it. Works well. Finally I have a solution that works and syncs my calendar & contact seamlessly between Outlook on PC and my iphone

duanec36
Duane C.
6/20/18

AkrutoSync does exactly what I've been looking for to sync my Outlook with my cell phone. And even better, it does it automatically!

danr214
Dan R.
6/1/18

Your customer support staff has been exceptional. They respond quickly to questions. This is my main reason for buying this product. I know I have someone who can help me when I need it. Thank you!!

davidc1055
david C.
5/22/18

Just what I have been looking for to sync my desktop Outlook notes, accumulated over many years, with my new IPhone. Seems to work well.

vladm21
Vlad M.
5/20/18

More reliable than Companion Link Outlook.
Biggest problem with AKRUTOSYNC is that it's almost worthless for us executives who travel for business.... it only sync's when I get home from travel. Which in my case is several weeks at a time, and that happens about 6-10 times a year.

ianf61
ian f.
5/8/18

The perfect tool for synching outlook desktop to mobile phone - using on win 10 pro with samsung s9 plus

moritzf
Moritz F.
5/7/18

Installation mit "deutscher Hilfe" war auf Anhieb erfolgreich. Habe deshalb nach der Gratisinstallation sofort akrutosanch definitiv bestellt.

maryb581
Mary B.
5/7/18

Almost seamless implementation moving my Outlook data to Samsung S8+. Got the wrong calendar 1st time but that was removed and replaced with the correct one in no time.

anthonyc209
Anthony C.
5/6/18

I love it so much, I bought a new license for my new computer without hesitation. only complaint - wish it did pictures too!!

peterc229
Peter C.
5/5/18

It took 2 weeks to properly sync and I had to download twice but in the end it seems to be working. Unfortunately there is never any live chat and waiting for email response is frustrating

herbh9
Herb H.
5/4/18

Set up is cumbersome, but the end result is worth it!

I'm still having some difficulty syncing calendar between windows pc, android and i-phone

aprild64
April D.
4/30/18

I found the software easy to download and the sync went smoothly and quickly, considering I had over 3,000 events.

robb160
Rob b.
4/26/18

My BB Priv is a very quirky phone and made it difficult. Tremendous tech support made me a client. Thanks.

Working beautifully, and really solves a big problem with a phone that will not sync with Outlook.- Does now.

mikek305
Mike K.
4/26/18

I took a 7 day free trial and exchanged several e-mails with two of your tech guys. They replied to my request for help and asked me to send a copy of my Akruto pages. After submitting the requested pages, Neither one of them followed up with me. I guess I was supposed to get back to them, twice. My son is real competent with computers & he made it work.

Anyway, I'm buying your software because I like how it worked. Here's hoping the tech service is better now that I'm paying for the software.

Mike Koeth

kevinr237
Kevin R.
4/26/18

It does exactly what it is supposed to do. Syncs my Outlook on my PC with my Android (MotoZ2) Syncs both contacts and Calendar in seconds and pushes the updates as I make them.

carlh125
Carl H.
4/15/18

The only tricky part was setting my BlackBerry Key One up with an exchange account, but the Akruto instructions for Android were close enough to get it done. The installation of AkrutoSync on my Windows 7 PC went smoothly.

andrer37
Andre R.
4/11/18

Great software. It worked ! This is a space where there's not a lot of choices, i.e. Android that's not Samsung, as Samsung has its own sync tool, the Kies, which I also use.

maryc592
Mary C.
4/7/18

Mostly it's great, used it for years, but I was surprised to have to buy it again when I bought a new laptop becasue the license was related to the machine and not the person

Questions? Get answers from the Akruto staff and other customers.

Akruto?