Akashtravels.co.in

Akashtravels.co.in has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 1 review indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Akashtravels.co.in?

“Best travel agent in Kolkata”

Akash T.
4/10/20

We had a decent occasion in Bhutan...While it certainly could have been something more. Sharing my information sources/input Great Experience - Both our guide/driver/aides were entirely educated and incredibly accommodating and strong. - They comprehended our prerequisites and did what was required to meet the desire. we encountered 'nearby' claims to fame (Ex: Hot stone Bath/Dinner @ a Home remain), which was great and insightful. - Guide was consistently there to help, Including helping my significant other make it to Tiger's home and back...wouldn't have been conceivable without his help and tolerance - They showed restraint toward us and addressed every one of our inquiries about their nation and culture.We began from Phuentsholing Approx 2hours late due to non-availabilty of inn voucher for Immigration - Due to disarray with the trip specialist, I missed the Bhutan International Marathon...This viewpoint ought to have been overseen better - Due to the disarray/time lost, we were unable to visit Haa valley, which was a piece of the Itinerary.The trip specialist ought to have informed that there is a chance regarding day off/at the hour of drafting the agenda - We could have improved usage of time/coordination (We did no touring in Thimpu) - Hotels were changed on numerous occasions post the dissemination of the itinerary.However getting the most recent night remain at Siliguri was a terrible encounter and eventually needed to dish out some cash from my side... I'm not searching for a discount, anyway need the criticism imparted to the trip specialist. Thoroughly see no could have foreseen Corona and the disarray that came about because of it...but a portion of the things recorded above could have overseen better. On a rating point of view I'll rank the general outing a Generous 4 Star out of 05.

akasht9
April 10th, 2020

Questions? Get answers from the Akashtravels.co.in staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Akashtravels.co.in?

Have a question about Akashtravels.co.in?