AftaZen.co.uk

AftaZen.co.uk has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 1 review indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate AftaZen.co.uk?

“Just wanted to share an experience i had”

Sandra T.
7/15/10

Just wanted to share an experience i had. I used to be plagued by mouth ulcers. I bought aftazen a first time to try it. It worked for me very well and then i placed a second order of 3 pots. But when i received the parcel, there was only one pot instead of three. I contacted them to claim the 2 missing pots and explained that I had to leave soon on holiday. They responded quickly and 3 days later i received the 2 pots by UPS. Great!

sandrat1
July 15th, 2010

Questions? Get answers from the AftaZen.co.uk staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about AftaZen.co.uk?

Have a question about AftaZen.co.uk?