Advance Pro

Advance Pro has a consumer rating of 1 stars from 1 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Advance Pro also ranks 28th among Accounting Software sites. The most common issues with Advance Pro are around customer service, which is not as good as expected by some customers.

How would you rate Advance Pro?

“Dear Friends”

Anderson z.
11/1/10

Dear Friends I am a retailer to sell office products and POS system. I am looking for POS software company who can provide good software and service. I have tried Advance Pro system by paying $1621. These are the things happened to me as follows. 1) The price is so high for every function you are going to buy. 2) Poor customer service, no person answers phone call directly for urgent requests 3) After I returned my order, I got a RMA number 664, but I never got my money back for five months now 4) Think about it, this web site, http://www.advanceware.net/ promise every thing is excellent, but the truth is no such return policy for "30 days money back gurranted". Please let me know if you have similar problem, or you have a better way to deal with problem. My email: info@icomlink.ca Anderson

andersonz
November 1st, 2010
Dear Friends
1) The price is so high for every function you are going to buy.

My email: *******@icomlink.ca

Anderson

Questions? Get answers from the Advance Pro staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Advance Pro?

Have a question about Advance Pro?