Adultvibes

Adultvibes

Adultvibes has a consumer rating of 2.1 stars from 18 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Adultvibes also ranks 17th among Adult Products sites. The most common issues with Adultvibes are around customer service, which is not as good as expected by some customers.

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 33.3%

• The individual vibrations patterns and speeds really do make this product fit for any couple.

No critical highlights yet

How would you rate Adultvibes?

“The title does not lie!”

pallavi d.
4/4/20

This toy has literally become part of mine and my girlfriend's relationship. The vibrator is such a good way for "bottoms" to try "topping" out, without the hassle and sometimes embarrassment of a traditional strap-on. The individual vibrations patterns and speeds really do make this product fit for any couple. This toy is very easy to clean and charges up very quickly, and lasts forever! I cannot recommend a product more than this!

“UAe cheaters”

Muihammed J.
5/31/20

I have ordered from UAE and the send cheap clothing instead of toy,after waiting long. There is another site called Dubai Besharam same cheters with different tentacles of culcutta based $#*!s. They don't have any product which they are posting. Once you purchase they never attend call. Never ever open those sites and never pay. Best to buy if you are going to another country lik Singapore, you will get reliable products and you can purchase directly and will have peace of mind.

product (12)
muihammedj
May 31st, 2020
anonymousb909
February 23rd, 2020
I seriously regret not looking for reviews before ordering with these buggers. Confirmed a different product and sent a cheap waste product which doesn't even work.

Such websites and companies need to be banned. I don't know how but action is to be taken.

If anywhere we can take action I am ready to go the distance with these buggers.
advocates
April 26th, 2020
They take ur money via watsup n force u to take different products and never send the product....A serious legal work is being done to them,,,,I will share a link soon...all those who faced same issue, will be able to give data with screen shot and will chodao them...I'm myself as advocate and will gand maro them especially the lady Pri_nk_////please keep all ur watsup chat...soon I will share the link and I go to extend to retund eryone's moeny
pallavid13
April 4th, 2020

This toy is very easy to clean and charges up very quickly, and lasts forever!

I cannot recommend a product more than this!
saleeman
July 14th, 2020
Adultvibes is the most genuine and reliable adult store. I am an old customer of here i bought 5 times from here. Last time my product got damaged they do replacement also as per warranty. One thing they should improve their packaging quality otherwise they are nice.
rajup8
June 22nd, 2020
This is the first online store that I came across in our Middle East. I was looking for a male masturbator and this impressed me a lot. It has been given such a realistic look with a lifelike vagina. I ordered it and got within 5 days at my address. The customer support guys are also very cooperative. So, thanks go to them as well. Thank you Adultvibes.
suhoyd
June 13th, 2020
I just love the erotic fragrance and the essence it leaves behind. I found it is available for both the sexes and even a unisex one. That's actually great! This time I bought the male one but the next time I am going to try the unisex one for sure. Love you guys!!
milans45
July 21st, 2020
having similar experiences as the others, regret that i was not reading reviews earlier. Got mi item after one month, but different one that i have ordered - cheaper one, the difference is 8 000 INR. No money refund, no item exchange happened.
jinalp3
January 17th, 2020
FRAUD PEOPLE.
ONCE I PAY ONLINE WITH 3000RS, THEY ASK TO PAY MORE WITH 3500.
THEY SENT ME WRONG PRODUCT.
FARUD FARUD FARUD .
DON'T BUY PRODUCTS WITH NAME OF ADULTVIBES & SECRETSEXTOY
sucharitac
October 14th, 2019
A big team of fraud just sitting to cheat your money by saying uncountable lies..plz beware of them...i have foolishly lost my rs.4700.
varuns41
November 6th, 2019
Kindly do not buy from this site, had orders Ms 015 spider model form adultvibes n paid 9968 for it but instead they send me fake product not worth than 4000 on contacting there customer service they said it is out of stock, if it is out of stock than why they fooled by sending another product to me is out of my mind, also they promised me better product which was available for an extra cash, I paid the extra cash n again increased the price of the product demanding more, I have already been fooled by them, plz no one else buy from there site n save ur self,this is a genuine review, I can send the Watsapp n email conversation that I had with them to prove my point
mathewsx
April 13th, 2018
They will use WhatsApp chat to accept your order and cheats you after you pay though the link they provide
They promised me that they will provide order id after payment and the fraud didn't gave me any order id or anything.When next day I contacted their customer care service they pretend like they don't anything about my payment or order id and I lost my money .
They are frauds ,they only tries to steal your money.Don't buy anything from this website!!!
sureshk32
January 3rd, 2019
They will try to take your order from whatsapp and they will force you too place your order via whatsapp they will provide the payumoney link with some other merchant name in my case it was pratap halder. after some day later they will send you a very cheap product.
when you try to complain their customer care they are all involve too.
in my case whatsapp number was : *******493
Basically one word for them is madharchood hai ye puri gang hai inki.
sunnyg5
January 17th, 2017
100% fraud. They will accept that your placed order is available and then they will collect online payment from you. If you opt for cash on delivers they will say that the delivery boys doesn't know anything and you should not open and check products in front of them. They will also say that if there are any issues with the products they will replace within a day. Ultimately you find other items in the parcel and when you will complain they will assure to replace them but you will never get any replacements. These Guys should be handed over to police immediately and their Website should be banned.
vikrants10
July 26th, 2019
I went to order a product on Adultvibes.in but as soon as i went on that website the person operating the chat window on that website called me on whatsapp as he said there are many products which are not available on the website due to import and saving custom duties. As i went on whatsapp we agreed to order one product "Satisfyer pro 2" worth INR3800/- to which seller assured many times that they are legitimate. Then i was asked to make payment thought payumoney on which the payment was taken on the name of "AST India Venture" having website by the address indiansilk.in . After which i got order confirmation with product name "vibrating nipple sucker", to which i inquired that why is it a different product, the seller said it is only for name as they want to save custom duty unofficially but i will get a different product which i wanted. After 2 days i received the product which seller mentioned in the invoice and not what we agreed and upon query he turned out to be a fraud and asking for another 5000 to send the product and also i requested to return the product on seller's website within 48hrs of delivery which they have not replied on. Since then there are no replied from them, also a big level scam is going on as can be seen on searching by this websites name on google and various review websites. Attached is a full history of my chat with them which proves all my facts. Their number does not dial and works on whatsapp only. They sell import products hiding from customs and take payment by different venture name, send different invoice and company name is different. Its a big level fraud being going on which i am also reporting with customs but please please process my refund with them as they are fooling people doing everything unofficial and are scared of no one running on many different names and various payment names too.
rajk96
November 19th, 2017
They book in online chat. They collect hefty cosy thru payumoney. Send to delivery with wrong and cheapest product. Then they deny their delivery. They declare you fraud. Beware of these people. Their contact is **************821156
vinays11
August 11th, 2018
http://adultsextoyindia.com...... the frauds, as you can also see they have same company different name and website too.

Tip for consumers: DON'T buy from this website.

arhank
August 20th, 2019
They totally froud with people don't believe im these people lost my 12'000 money the say that all reviews are false and force to you for buy product but please don't believe these froud people otherwise you lost your all money *******729, +91 96811 50748 this is number who can Froude with you please don't believe these cheaters they can send you in COD but you can not open product in front of everyone but after you can open the you can see nothing is inside and realised you lost your all money they can force you to buy product and talk very politely but after delivery they don't give any response and say refund replacement not available if you buy same product jo order Kiya h uske liye or payment do matlab firse yeh Froud karna chahte h please inpar believe mat karna inpar to kya kisi bhi is tarah ki site par believe mat karna sab mile huye h mene to apni ek month ki salary apni bewkoofi me lost kar di ap apne pese mat lost krna in haramiyo se dur hi rehna

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Adultvibes staff and other customers.

Adultvibes- India's No 1 First Online Adult Pleasure toy & Lingerie Shop

Welcome to India's biggest Adult Pleasure toy & Lingerie Shop

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Adultvibes?

Have a question about Adultvibes?