Review of AdoreSoftphone

Tel: 9958611014
support@adoresoftphone.com

beckyj15
11/17/16

My first shipment was delayed in transit long enough for me to worry it was lost. I contacted Adore Me and within minutes they had rectified the situation. I would highly recommend shopping with this company. When my shipment arrived, I was pleasantly surprised with the quality of the bra and panty set, and it was packaged beautifully. I will definitely continue to shop with Adore Me!

adorei1
7/21/14

Adore Soft phone is the Globally based soft phone software provider company. Adore soft phones provide the soft phones for the windows, Mac and also provide the applications for the i-phone, Android and Blackberry with 24*7 customer Assistance.

sachink2
7/20/14

Adore softphone is a premium quality PC softphone, Which work fantastic, crystal clear voice and no eco problem. Worked absolutely fine for my business since a year!!!! great job adorians.....

backlc
7/18/14

Adore soft phone is a leading VoIP services provider over the World. Soft-phone of Adore has lot of feature. Adore providing cheap and best soft phone for windows include PC soft phone, soft phone premium, IAX soft phone. Soft phone for MAC, Android, Blackberry. Adore is providing 24 *7 customer support.

Questions? Get answers from the AdoreSoftphone staff and other customers.

AdoreSoftphone?