This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Adiva's Boutique

Adiva's Boutique

Adiva's Boutique has a consumer rating of 2 stars from 1 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Adiva's Boutique?

“I have to admit that I have not ordered from this "discount"...”

Betsy G.
11/6/14

I have to admit that I have not ordered from this "discount" Louis Vuitton site because I know that Vuitton does not discount their goods, and offers them for sale only on their Official Web Site or through licensed boutiques. There is no way you are getting authentic bags at a fraction of what they would actually cost-I mean hundreds instead of thousands of dollars. I would stay away, unless you want replica goods, not the real thing.

betsyg
November 6th, 2014
I would stay away, unless you want replica goods, not the real thing.

Questions? Get answers from the Adiva's Boutique staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Adiva's Boutique?

Have a question about Adiva's Boutique?