This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Adiq.io

Adiq.io

Adiq.io has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Adiq.io?

“Waste of Money”

Romeo B.
8/1/18

I used AdIQ thinking it would help me business, but instead it destroyed my visibility to my potential customers online. I went from 3-4 jobs a week to 0! Yes 0. They swear they did not have any part of it, but because they replaced my website, which had a 5 year credibility to Google and replaced it with theirs it hurt our income. I don't recommend using this company, but instead invest your money into a good reputable seo company that has true results.

romeob25
August 1st, 2018

Questions? Get answers from the Adiq.io staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Adiq.io?

Have a question about Adiq.io?