ActiveTemps

ActiveTemps has a consumer rating of 2.67 stars from 3 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. ActiveTemps ranks 18th among Employment Agency sites.

How would you rate ActiveTemps?

“Doesn't allow me to type”

Scott B.
8/15/16

I had to turn in an application that was blank for the fact that it refused to allow me to type where I was required to type. I understand if I don't get a job, but the site needs immense repairs or utilize a paper application for ALL applicants.

scottb163
August 15th, 2016
joank26
December 2nd, 2015
Verified purchase
Got a great job and very happy. Thank you ActiveTemps.
ashleym155
July 15th, 2016
Verified purchase
I had my mom call sick for me while I was puking and other... Erica called me and said take tyleno drink fluid and get to work now she denies it but I have it saved... also calls today to say she never said that and a am I going to work today after Tuesday her telling me then I will lose my job so I guess I lost my job I've been doing since Feb 2016... and the law state even temp agencys have to give sick time... no mention of that vso now she says I did not call no show... need better staff that are truthful amd not rude..

Questions? Get answers from the ActiveTemps staff and other customers.

Temporary Staffing Services

donaldb53
Donald B.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about ActiveTemps?

Have a question about ActiveTemps?